Public Record – March 30, 2022
Published 7:10 am Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Brandon E. Brown, et ux, Keyonia Brown to Bridgett and Sean Yannaccone, tract A containing 75.494 acres of the Lisa Addison Property as shown on Plat Slide D-736, $365,000.
• Jean Noe to Jason Miller and Bobbie Simmons, .39 acre lot on Ephesus School Road, $3,600.
• Shelby J. Noe to Misty Bossenberry, 1 acre of the Noe Minor Plat in Plat Cabinet E, slide 187, love and affection, fair market value $3,500.
• Sara Helm to Linda D. Vance, lot no. 20, section 3, of Silver Flats Subdivision, $135,000.
• Letisha and Glenn Atwood to Timothy Skinner, tract B containing 3.476 acres of the John and Courtrina Johnson property, $35,000.
• Edward and Pamela Kendall to Juan Cruz and Maria Cummins, lot no. 3, phase I of the Ravenwood Manor Subdivision, $60,000.
• Caleb Adams to William T. Ray, lot no. 3 of Raintree Subdivision, section 3, $135,000.
• David Spanyer and Josselyn Oblisk to Becky Anderson, lot 9-24 of Country Meadows, section 2, $219,000.
• Earl D. McWhorter to Debra L. Willoughby, property in Lincoln County, $20,000.
Steven and Dana Bullock to Timothy and Shannon Veach, lot and house on south side of East Main Street in Stanford, $430,000.
• Amy Davis to Tara R. Price and Markus E. Yocum, lot 17 of the Charles Bryant Addition to Indian Hills Subdivision, Phase 3, $160,000.
• Candy and Dan Tribuzio to Jacob T. Simpson, lot in right of way of Mckinney and Middleburg Pike, $99,560.
• Rhonda W. Henderson, 47, behavioral health therapist and Kevin Brian Foster Sr., 57, auto sales.
• April Marie Lawless, 40, C.N.A and Samuel Lewis Reardon, 35, tree trimmer.
• Miranda Rae Peyton, 23, clerk and Cody R. Denney, 21, welder.