Published 9:00 am Friday, April 21, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• David and Kelly Gambrel to Christopher Turner, tract A containing 1.697 acres on Buck Creek County Road, $110,000.
• Powell Martin to Kimberly and Ricky Kuprienko, 10 acres on U.S. 27, $335,000.
Email newsletter signup
• James L. Himes, by guardian and conservator Crystal Love Roberts, to UG-Cam, LLC, lots 110, 111, 112 in section 2 of Spring Valley Acres Subdivision, $30,000.
• UG-Cam LLC to Danville Boyle County Airport Board, lots 110, 111, 112 in section 2 of Spring Valley Acres Subdivision, $40,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocom to Matthew and Kara Goodwin, lot No. 17. Section 3, Silver Flats Subdivision, $135,000.
• Carl and Janet Gooch to Devjen Properties, LLC, 1.576 acres on Danville Street, $229,000.
• James and Edith Bishop to Robert and Susie Miller, house and lot about 1.5 miles north of Waynesburg, $20,000.
• Beverly C. Hurst, as executrix of the Estate of Esthel Cooper, to Ryan Yoder and Kayln J. Miller, being all of tract 2 containing 3.208 acres of the Beverly Hurst Property Subdivision, $155,972.
• Edward and Carolyn Roberts to Eric A. Roberts, tract B containing 1.556 acres on the Minor Plat of Roberts, plat slide E-285, love and affection, fair market value $4,000.
• Christofer Vest to Caitlin S. Hall, lot 14, phase 1, Disney Place Subdivision, $191,500.
• Bonnie R. Yocum to Aimee Yocum, property about three miles south of Stanford, adjoining Carman’s Lane, love and affection, fair market value $40,000.
• Kentucky Utilities Company to Commonwealth of Kentucky, Transportation Cabinet, Department of Highways, tract along Ky. Hwy. 78, $500.
• Allen Hendrickson to Leroy and Emma Byler, two tracts on Hwy. 39, $215,000.
• Estate of Anna Mae Yocum to Connie Gail Durbin, .026 acres of the Yocum to Yocum Minor Plat as shown in Plat cabinet D, slide 353, $223,000.
• Ernest L. Estes, Sarah R. Evans and Jonathan D. Falconberry to Bandy Properties LLC, 75 Thunder Valley Road in Eubank, $58,300.
• Billy and Tara Luster to Anthony and Angela Cook, tract 2 containing .757 acres of the Lloyd tract recorded in Plat cabinet C, slide 383, $317,000.
• Jean P. Brown to Jeanna R. Taylor, 38 acres on Green River, love and affection, fair market value $35,000.
• Tanja Railey, 48, nurse RN and Christopher J. Long, 44, manager.
• Emma Gaye Felix, 26, homemaker and Jacob Lee Carman, 29, lineman.