Public Record June 14, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Freddy and Geneva Robinson to Charlotte A. McClure, 1.727 acres 2.5 miles southeast of Crab Orchard on the east side of Hwy. 150 at the intersection of Copper Creek Road, $37,500.
• The estate of Milton Brock, by and through Curtis Brock and Stephanie Nolloth to Derick and Amanda McNew, land between the old road and new county road, $33,000.
• Gary and Rhonda Dodson, and Azline D. Dodson, trustee if the Azline D. Dodson revocable trust to Charles Bryant, tract of land on William Whitley Road, $34,000.
• Debbie and Vince Staton to Matthew and Leslie Staton, 1 acre at Geneva and Mason Gap Road, love and affection, fair market value $52,000.
• Jimmie Middleton and Tony and Kathy Middleton to Tony and Kathy Middleton, two parcels: 4.5 acres near Holdham Mill site and 49.86 acres on Waters of Negro Creek, $25,000.
• Sandra J. Murray and Bracket L. Ledford to Bracket L. Ledford, tract containing 1.763 acres in Lincoln County, $2,000.
• James and Jayme Padgett to Denise and Jason Phillips, lot 5C, section C of Hamilton Homes Subdivision near Waynesburg, $135,000.
• George and Joetta M. Day to Billy Cress, two parcels: 112.58 acres in the middle of Stanford and Crab Orchard turnpike road and 63.4 acres located on South side of Stanford and Crab Orchard Turnpike, love and affection, fair market value $180,400.
• Eugene Carrier, by and through Sandra Hubbard as Power of Attorney and Dessie Carrier, to Casey and Kylie Reed, 13.91 acres on Goodpaster Road, $30,000.
• Michael Stephen Reed and Vickie Reed to Casey and Kylie Reed, 54.936 acres of the Michael Reed and Jeffrey Reed Property, $60,000.
• Angel Laura Anderson, 22, unemployed, and Jeremy R. Oakes, 23, clerk.
• Delores Arlene Lehman, 25, homemaker, and Duane Alan Schrock, 24, woodworking.
• Raven Lee Reed, 28, housewife and Harrison Tuff McKinney, 26, garage installation.
• Verna Doreen Strite, 21, homemaker, and Lynn Edward Eby, 21, farmer.
• Sandra A. Murphy, 49, homemaker, and James S. Coleman, 59, Stanford Tire.
• Renee Susan Hampton, 52, family home provider, and George Marcus Mills Jr., 54, disabled.
• Lori J. Miller, 21, housewife, and Jared Andrew Yoder, 23, builder.
The Lincoln County School District is excited to announce it will be providing school supplies to all students for the... read more