Lincoln County hands up indictments on five
The following person was indicted by a Lincoln County grand jury on May 28:
• John V. Hughes, Danville: receiving stolen property valued more than $500; receiving stolen property, firearm; possession of a handgun by a convicted felon. Bail was set at $20,000.
Zach Middleton with the Stanford Police Department testified.
The following people were directly indicted:
• Christopher Elkins: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• Sonderia L. Romero: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth; endangering the welfare of a minor.
• Raymond Spauling: receiving stolen property valued between $500 and $10,000.
• Chasity Nicole Taylor: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, heroin. Pretrial diversion granted.
SOMERSET – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 8 advises motorists that Goshen Road in Lincoln County will be temporarily... read more