Published 2:26 pm Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Public records recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Lonnie and Taronna Dowell, and Larry and Angela Dowell, to Larry and Angela Dowell, one acre on Chapel Gap Road, settlement of Estate of Carolyn Dowell, fair market value $102,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Jeffrey Davidson, co-executor of the Estate of Lois Davidson, and Patricia Davidson, Brenda Rice as co-executor of the Estate of Lois Davidson, and Paul Rice, Monte and Connie Davidson, Terry Davidson, Jerry Davidson, Diane Playforth to Jerry Davidson, and Jeffrey and Patricia Davidson, six acres in Lincoln County, $158,400.
• Ethan and Morgan Spurlin to Jeremiah Spoonamore, tract D of Davis Estates as shown in Plat Slide B-609, $185,000.
• Nelson and Jessica Grubbs to Ky. Emergency Power, Inc., lot no. 5, phase 1, Payton’s Run Development consisting of .501 acres, and Lot no. 7, phase 1, Payton’s Run Development, consisting of .474 acres, $300,000.
• Andrew and Jennifer Kaiser to Jajme Properties, LLC, tract no. 5 consisting of 7.14 acres in Horse Ridge Estates. $1.00, fair market value $16,000.
• Jerrett and Megan Mason to Ethan Whitis, tract 6 containing 3.445 acres of Chrisman Farms, $42,000.
• Gary and Kathy Napier and Billy and Robin Napier and Christy and Kenneth Chambers to James Manning, property on Ky. Hwy. 1781, $11,000.
• Gary and Jenna Payton to Julia Land, property on Neal’s Creek Road, $196,500.
• Susan Miller to Eric J. Yoder, 10.227 acres on Hwy. 1562 (Short Pike), $40,000.
• David and Kelly Gambrel to Christopher D. Turner, .468 acres at 25 Pleasant Point School Road in Waynesburg, $5,500.
• Frankie and Lisa Emerson to Amy Curtsinger, 1.415 acres north of Hustonville on west side of U.S. 127, love and affection, fair market value $136,000.
• Mark A. Peck and Lucinda A. Peck to Jeffrey and Sharon Moore, five tracts in Lincoln County, $35,000.
Barbara Scheffler to Earl and Emily Abee, property on Hwy. 39, $8,000.
• Trevor T. Tarter, 30, printing and Taya Nicole Glaze, 23, HomeHealth.
• Christopher McDowell Stephens, 26, SRNA and Shaina Anne Jones, 31, SRNA.
• Steven S. Schwartz, 24, construction and Amy Yolanda Mercado Rodriguez, 22, butchering.
• Zachary Ray Glover, 35, deck hand and Christina M. Martin, 36, factory.
• Brady A. Henderson, 29, metal fab and Emily Ruth Wardlow, 25, production clerk.
• George T. Miller, 72, retired and Judy Kay Miller, 63, retired.
• Ty A. Foster, 28, contractor and Kasey Marie Harper, 27, pharmacy tech.
vBraden Storm Carmack, 22, meat cutter and Brittany Nichole Harper, 28, assistant manager.