Lincoln County property transfers
Published 10:24 am Thursday, October 5, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Lonnie G. Barnett and Mary Ann Barnett to Randy C. Ensley Trust and Vina L. Ensley, tract A, B, C, and D totaling 63.625 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 386, $283,800.
• Alma L. Adams, as executrix of the Estate if Douglas S. Adams, to Amber Rodriguez, lots 5 and 6 as shown in Plat Book 5, page 31, $25,000.
Email newsletter signup
• The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Christopher Sale and Heather L. Cundiff, tract 11 containing 1.664 acres as shown in Play Cabinet C-72, $149,500.
• Melvin Foley to Hope Kirkpatrick, .5 acres on Skyline Drive, love and affection, fair market value $2,500.
• Steven and Erin N. Durham, 8.923 acres in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $20,000.
• Trenton N. Johnson and Logan Johnson to Dana Belcher, three tracts on southern edge of Ky. Hwy. 1194, $305,000.
• Stella Shelton, by and through her attorney Diana King, to Delvin and Linda McClendon, lots no. 6 and 7 in Hawkins Subdivision in Crab Orchard, $194,000.
• First Southern Funding to Christopher and Jamie Mingo, 5 acres on the east side of Cutoff Street, $125,000.
• UG-Cam, LLc, to Emily B. Kruer-Peters and Allen R. Farney, lot no. 21 and 22 in Baughman Subdivision, $216,000.
• Christopher D. Toombs and Brandy Toombs to James N. Little, tract 6 containing 10.998 acres of the Scott Brothers Estate, $75,500.
• Lori and Tommy Deering to Robin Robinwood Company, LLC, two parcels on Elm Street in Crab Orchard, $36,500.
• Cumberland Lake Shell, Inc., to MAADI, LLC, .5774 acres and .994 acres at the intersection of U.S. 27 and Ky. Hwy. 501, $1,000,000.
• Richard Lee Jackson to Jeri Ostrowski, lot no. 10 of section 1 of Halls Gap Estates Subdivision, $156,000.
• Aaron Kyle Hafley to Dionne E. Smith and David Wayne Slugantz, Jr., lot 33 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, section two, $330,000.
• Rosella Holcomb to Freddie Holcomb, trustee of the Chinna Brummett Supplemental Needs Trust, 66.5 acres on Turkey Creek and U.S. 150, for and in consideration of premises and to conform to the intention of the parties, fair market value $77,500.
• Kay Hensley to Lucas and Madison Wilburn, 5 acres on east right of way of Ky. Hwy. 1247, $450,000.
• Brittenay M. Johnson, 30, homemaker and Samantha Jo Walls, 40, Walmart.
• Jeffery Carlisle Snow, 21, Aaron’s and Jaylynn Nichole Hartness, 21, unemployed.
• William D. Napier, 24, electrician and Bethany Nicole Major, 26, nurse.
• Jonathan I. Miniard, 30, barber and Brianna N. Denson, 26, homemaker.
• Justin Tyler Thomason, 37, retired and Catherine Anne Stewart, 36, unemployed.
• Justus Lansing Turner, 19, military and Krista Rachelle Conatser, 18, food industry.