Lincoln County property transfers
Published 11:32 am Friday, September 8, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• G-n-G, LLC, to Christopher and Savannah Horn, lot 32, Section 1 of Cold Springs Subdivision, $190,000.
• Robert and Jayne Ratliff to Johnson Property Investments, LLC, tract 2 consisting of 93.822 acres of the Minor Plat of Mary Alice Ratliff Estate in Kings Mountain, $375,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Phyllis C. Reed and Norma J. Henry to Barry and Patricia Carrier, tract of land located north side of Hwy. 328 approximately .14 miles from the junction of Hwy. 1247, $50,050.
• Barry and Debra Coulter, Lanny and Teresa Coulter, and Crystal Coulter to Denver and Joan Coulter, 25 acres on west side of Southern Railroad and corner to Arvil Gooch, $300,000.
• James and Dottie Shelton to Kaitlyn and Robert Patterson, 11.682 acres on Tick Ridge Road, $115,000.
• Louie K. Cox to Fulton Family LLC, 9.18 acres as shown in Plat Slide E-376, $57,200.
• Mary A. Coffman, by and through Power of Attorney Mary Angela Hay Hart, to Jerry Griffith, lot no. 11, section 1, Meadow Brook Subdivision, $17,000.
• Carolyn L. Hafley to Robert G. Fairchild and Alyssa J. McGuffey, .17 acres in Hustonville on the west side of Lions Court, $206,400.
• Dan P. Knox Jr., to Terrie L. Eugene and Antoine Ausseresses, one acre on Neal’s Creek Road, $127,000.
• James and Savannah Martin to Andrew and Chelsey Cooper, tract A-1 containing 4 acres in Lincoln County, $40,000.
• Robert H. Verbeten to Grady Braxton Gaither Jr., and Tena Gaither, tract 1 and tract 2 as shown on amendment Plat of Larry McWhorter property in Plat Cabinet C, slide 36, $71,000.
• Amanda and Matthew Cash to Cody W. Atkins, lot no. 5 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $205,000.
• Brenda and Lester Greer to Monica King, lots 61 and 62 of Anderson Heights Subdivision, $200,000.
• Eric and Cheyanne Stratton to Alex and Tristen Gourley, lot no. 10, section 3, of Silver Flats Subdivision, $200,000.
• Brenda Brown and Rhonda Douglas to Rhonda M. Douglas, lots no. 46 and 47 of Block D of the Murphy Addition, love and affection, fair market value $48,000.
• James and Nell Patterson to Robert and Ellen Tarter, property on south side of Old Waynesburg Road, $4,570.
• Jacqueline and Mike Gibson to Charles and Carol Buckler, tract A consisting of .191 acres and tract B consisting of .209 acres in Lincoln County, $15,000.
• Wesley and Carlee Cornett to Michael and Shelly Beasley, tract 2 consisting of .996 acres as shown on Plat Slide C-189, $70,000.
• Rodney H. Westleigh, 54, concrete transport and Robyn D. Saucier, 50, business analyst.
• Haley Breann Reichenbach, 28, vet and Noah Gregory Zazulak, 26, vet.