BCTC open registration begins
Published 1:23 pm Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Bluegrass Community & Technical College has begun its open registration period for the fall 2023 semester.
New students who have been admitted have received an email acceptance letter with a link to schedule an advising appointment. You have many options for advising: phone, online or in-person.
Email newsletter signup
Returning students have received emails from their academic advisor this past semester with a link to their appointment calendar – including phone and in-person options. Students can make their advising appointment via those links. Students that can no longer access those emails can contact BL_Advising@kctcs.edu to connect to an academic advisor.
Additionally, representatives from admissions, advising, financial aid and the bursar’s office are available in the Den at the Newtown Campus to assist prospective or current students with enrollment for the fall semester.
Walk-in assistance will be available during The Den’s regular hours:
• Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Advising by appointment is also available at the Danville, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg and Winchester regional campuses. Those who prefer not to visit the campus can access BCTC’s services remotely. Interested persons may contact the offices below by email or call 855-246-2477.
• Admissions: BL_Admissions@kctcs.edu
• Bursar’s Office: BL-BursarOffice@kctcs.edu
• Financial Aid: Bluegrass-Financialaid@kctcs.edu
• Graduation Questions: email@example.com
• Student Records: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer Evaluation: email@example.com
• Student Success Hub: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who have not applied to BCTC can apply through the online application. If the application is complete, but students are not enrolled, they may walk in during the dates above or set up a pre-advising appointment with the Advising Office. Current students can also walk in or schedule an advising appointment on the BCTC advising page.
BCTC offers over 40 programs that prepare students for high-wage, high-demand jobs, such as manufacturing, information technology, business, logistics and health care. BCTC is the best value in education. Students can complete the first two years of college at half the cost of a four-year institution, then transfer the credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
Numerous scholarships, like the Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship, offer opportunities for FREE college classes for qualified applicants, and financial aid are available at BCTC to help keep college costs down and make a Better Life possible.
Hours of Registration in the Den for the Newtown Campus:
• Monday, July 31, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Tuesday, Aug. 1, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 2, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 3, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Friday, Aug. 4, 1-5 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 7, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Tuesday, Aug. 8, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 9, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 10, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Friday, Aug. 11, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Sunday, Aug. 13, 2-5 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 14, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Tuesday, Aug. 15, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 16, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 17, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Friday, Aug. 18, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Registration will also occur at the Regional Campuses M-F, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Students can contact their campus directly for additional registration opportunities.