Published 11:07 am Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Mildred Baird to Axstoneinvestments, LLC, lot 7, block B, Forest Hill Subdivision, $20,000.
• Frederick and Brenda Short to Commonwealth of Kentucky Transportation, Department of Highways, tract of land on Ky. 78 north if Short Street, $2,850.
Email newsletter signup
• Tim Frederick, as administrator of estate of John Kevin Frederick, to Scarlette M. Bowman, 3 tracts in Lincoln County, $40,000.
• Michael Quince Hicks to Farmer’s National Bank of Danville, as trustee of the William R. Clark IRA, tract 1C containing 11.078 acres in Plat File E-59, $60,000.
• Bernadine Austin to Patricia Roberts, property in Lincoln County, $7,000.
• Kevin and Amy Stephens to Gary Combs, two parcels located near the old Ellison School House, $23,000.
• Anna L. Kilby to Anna L. Kilby and Leslie Ellis, two parcels near Waynesburg, love and affection, fair market value $305,000.
• David and Vickie Vaught to Wayne and Gina Knight, tract A containing 3.509 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet C, slide 484, $28,500.
• Sammy and Crystal Brown to Chris and Amber Cole, .9 acres on Ky. Hwy. 643, $60,000.
• Johnnie and Betty White to Andrew Stone, 16 acres about three miles south of Waynesburg, $135,000.
• Kathleen Dawn Barnes, 21, sales and Dlyan Elliott Pittman, 23, construction.
• Amy Janette Moore, 37, registered nurse and Michael D. Garwood, 38, machinist.
• Lindsey Nicole Perkins, 24, student and Roy Lantz Burkhead, 26, traveling welder.
• Lisa Marie Byler, 19, homemaker and Matthew William Yoder, 22, construction.
• Shirley Jane Dievert, 77, retired and Larry Dee Lewis, 81, retired.
• Victoria Ashley Lopez, 31, director of outreach and Gregory Alan Peeveler, 44, health education coordinator.
• Florine E. Allen, 50, unemployed and Brandon Dwayne Davidson, 49, Central Ky Meats.
• Kaylyn Judy Miller, 21, homemaker and Ryan David Yoder, 21, employed.
• Lena F. Kidwell, 65, homemaker and Robert Lee Dawson, 75.