Published 3:14 pm Monday, May 1, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Johnny and Sheila Walls, Don and Joanna Walls, and Amanda Shelton to Blaine and Nicole Moyer, 2.902 acres on Little Mocassin Road, $35,500.
• Amanda Shelton to December Acres, LLC, two tracts, 35 acres on Moccasin Creek and 3.75 acres, $195,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Patricia O’Quinn, Carolyn Kidwell, Barbara and Jason Wiggin and Mary Cerveny to Don and Sheree Gilliam, .65 acres on Skyline Drive Road, $42,000.
• Damon and Janette Johnson and Wendell and Bethany Johnson to Israel S. Caudill, tract 4 of the Elmer Smith Estate Plat in Plat Cabinet E, slide 278, $188,000.
• John R. Elliot, Jr., to Patrick and Melissa Owens, parcel 1A containing 1.474 acres and parcel 2 containing 1.869 acres, $495,000.
• Brian and Rosemary Moore to James and Rain Ward, tract 4 containing 4.214 acres of Chrisman Farms, $35,000.
• Duane and Delores Schrock to Jonathan and Bethany Miller, tract 2 containing 14.473 acres of the Duane & Delores Schrock property, $53,000.
• Susie B. Morris and Emily S. Bottoms, special trustee, to Patricia Winchell, property on Harmon Heights, love and affection, fair market value $118,000.
• Kenneth and Kimberly Spencer to Jim I. Parrett, property on Hustonville Road, $183,000.
• Whitis Contracting to Terry and Lisa Cook, lot 24 of Lover’s Lane Estates, $15,000.
• Beverly C. Hurst to Daniel and Taylor Miller, tract 3 containing 1.804 acres of the Beverly Hurst Property Subdivision, $10,000.
• Earl D. Brummett to Jamie Smith and Deanna Kidd, tract 1, lot no. 4 and 5 Block B of Forest Hills Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $45,500.
• Linda Naylor to Ricky and Lora Marcum, lot 7, phase 2, Hunters Trace Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $165,000.
• Roger and Etta Meek to Charles and Miranda Bryant, tract no. 2 of Elsie Leedy Division, $21,000
• Amy Tracy to Amy Cooper, property on waters of Hanging Fork in Hustonville, $43,100.
• Kayla Noel Spencer, 20, circulation clerk and Nicholas Tanner James, 27, cashier/youth pastor.
• Elizabeth Ann Baker, 34, caregiver and Joseph Dewayne Parker, 31, manufacturing.
• Journey Edann Wooten, 21, homemaker and Nathaniel Ryan Turner, 27, farm worker.
• Brandy Jo Phillips, 31, homemaker and Kendall Gage Herring, 28, manufacturing.
• Dana Mischeele Bunch, 32, cashier and Johnny Allen Walls, 29, arborist.