Public Records – March 16, 2023
Published 6:53 pm Thursday, March 16, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Victor Ernest Smith and Patricia Ann Jones to Farris and Evonna Marcum, 1.034 acres on Highland Court and Upland Drive, $28,000.
• Edwin Glenn Wilcher to Melissa Poynter, lot on edge of Old U.S. 27, love and affection, fair market value $14,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Edwin Glenn Wilcher to Melissa Poynter, two tracts on Green River, love and affection, fair market value $5,000.
• Wendell and Bethany Johnson, Damon and Janette Johnson and Wendell and Treina Miller to Shree Hanuman 15 LLC, property located on the south side of Miller Street, $147,000.
• Andrew Kayne Merriman to Amanda and Matthew Cash, lot no. 5 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $185,000.
• James and Jerushah Wilson to Eugenia and David Wardle, property on Hwy. 39, $166,000.
• Susan T. Blankenship to Roy and Brenda Arnold, two parcels on Rigsby Road, $380,000.
• Eric and Catrina King, Patty and Otis King to Pierre and Katherine Gocha, property on Cotton Ave., $127,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocum to Jordan and Whitney Simpson, .312 acres on Ky. Hwy. 518, $40,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocum to Jordan and Whitney Simpson, 1/8th of an acre on Mt. Salem Road, $110,000.
• Barbara G. Gilbert to Thomas and Devora Graef, 256.4 acres on the south side of the Stanford-Crab Orchard Pike (hwy. 150), $130,000.
• James E. Hogue to Will and Christa Hogue, two parcels of Wilderness Estates Subdivision, $12,500.
• Estate of Lorena Wallace to Oaktown Properties, LLC, 20 acres on U.S. 27 near Waynesburg, $25,300.
• Preston and Shirley McKnight to Brittany D. Reed and April D. Stephens, 2 acres on Black Pike, love and affection, fair market value $8,000.
• Jessica Nickole Danielle Toler, 33, stay at home mom and Donald Searcylee Needham, 35, construction.
• Alyssa Lee Ann Meece, 26, nurse practitioner, and Dakoda Lee Cornelius, 26, CT Tech.
• Nikki I. Petrey, 21, mental health tech and Micah Allen Kagan Brown, 21, residence director.