Published 9:30 am Friday, February 17, 2023
• Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Gary and Martha Sinkhorn to Mark and Lori Stewart, tract 10A on Carmen’s Lane, $187,000.
• Gregory and Janet Baird to Eric and Teresa Mason, tract A containing 53.409 acres on Ky. Hwy. 1247, $190,000.
Email newsletter signup
• H.R. Saufley, III, and Barbara Saufley to Ricky and Beverly Watts, lot no. 49, phase 6 of Sun Valley Place, $17,500.
• Gary and Kathy Napier, Billy and Robin Napier, and Christy and Kenneth Chambers to Eric King and Priscilla Madden, property on Darst Street, $26,000.
• Sharon Martin to Chessa-Leigh Stephens, Sarah J. Lewis, Bobby Lewis and Christina Lewis, 2.453 acres near Waynesburg, $270,000.
• H.R. Saufley, III, and Barbara Saufley to Eric and Aimee King, lot no. 50, phase 6 of Sun Valley Place, $17,500.
• George and Patricia Vanhook and Jeff and Anna Ruckel to Ronnie and Vicky Smith, tract 3 of the Freddie Padgett Estate, $140,000.
• Patrick and Marilyn Rice to Isaac Caudill and Katy B. Stringer, lots 44 and 45 located on north side of Newland Lane, $30,000.
• Rose C. Noe, by and through Roseann Downey, Jane N. Barnett, and Sally Burdine as power of attorneys, to Daniel and Mary Roberts, lots 4 and 5, unit 3, block C of Dix River Estates Subdivision, $325,000.
• Alexander Puetz to Joel D. Wade, tract on east side of Peck Hollow Road, $8,000.
• Estate of Bill J. Adams and Brenda Taylor-Lockaby to Clear Fork Properties, LLC, property on Hwy. 1247, $55,000.
• Joyce L. Klotz to Gary and Veronica Neeley, lot no. 16 of section 1, Halls Gap Estates Subdivision, $180,000.
• Bruce and Kristi Edgington and Jeff Frederick to Kody Mullins, property ok Herndon Avenue, $147,500.
• Samantha Wilson and Christian Kuchenbrod to Jeff Jewel, lot 2, section A of Knob’s View Subdivision, $182,000.
Stephanie and Andrew Dailey to Eric and Cheyanne Stratton, lot no. 16 of Shelby Woods Subdivision, $25,000.
• Amanda and Daniel Grigsby to Robert F. Moore, lot 14, phase six B, Foster’s Lane Residential Development, $182,000.
• Emily Renee Vickers, 19, unemployed and Christian Ray Dooley, 28, EMR.