Published 11:55 am Thursday, January 12, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Carolyn and David Napier to Glenn and Glenda McIntosh,.524 acres on Crawford Lane, $25,000.
• Elizabeth L. Allen to S. Phillip Sebastian to Amy M. Moberly, 47.7 acres on Goshen Pike, $98,704.
Email newsletter signup
• Elizabeth L. Allen to Amy M. Moberly, 15.86 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet C, slide 53, $49,166.
• Summit Homes, LLC, to Tyson and Lauren Withrow, lot no. 39, addition to the Unit 6, Block “F” of Dix River Estates Subdivision, $430,258.65.
• Alton and Darlene Fulcher to Mark and Colleen Baumgartner, two acres on new U.S. 27 about one mile north of Eubank, $175,000.
• Roger Patterson and Steven and Angie Patterson and James Patterson to Jake and Amanda Eldridge, property on Pilot Creek, $75,000.
• William and Kortney Spencer to Jake and Amanda Eldridge, 2.3 acres on David Williams Road, $116,500.
• Deborah and Edward Coons to Matthew Majorowski and Rachel Borrelli, 1.040 acres on Martin’s Trail Road, $180,000.
• Earl Philpot to Gregory Hubbuch, two parcels on J. Shelton Road, $160,000.
• Edward and Patience Ensslin to Hebrews Coffee Co, LLC, two tracts on Miller Street, $142,500.
• Clara Rector to Larry Dowlat, 40 acres on Rocky Hollow Road, $49,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocom to Matthew Goodin, .5 acres on Hwy. 198, $150,000.
• Ramona and William Murphy to Mark and Tisha Jones, two tracts on Green River in McKinney, $28,500.
• Diana Jo Grant, 56, teacher and Alan William Phillips, 64, nuclear inspector.
• Stacy Lynn Phillips, 49, receptionist and Michael S. Stratton, 49, factory.