Published 3:51 pm Thursday, January 5, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Darren and Paula Garris to Latasha Bennett, 1.75 acres on Ky. Hwy. 643, love and affection, fair market value $10,000.
• Christopher and Melissa Richey to PB&J Holdings, LLC, .094 acres in Lincoln County as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 298, $2,500.
Email newsletter signup
• Angela Smith to Shona Maldonado, a portion of tract No. 3 of the property division of Hamilton Homes Subdivision in Waynesburg, love and affection, fair market value $71,500.
• H.R.Saufley, III and Barbara Saufley to Charles and Miranda Bryant, tract 1 of Davis Estates, $14,000.
• Carolyn Wesley to Donald J. Devine, one acre on west side of U.S. Hwy. 27 and directly west from the Pleasant Point school property, $30,000.
• George O. Spoonamore , V, and Erica Spoonamore to Kenneth and Sally Hubbard, tract E-2 containing 1.883 acres as shown in plat cabinet E, slide 288, $40,000.
• Rebecca Austin to Amy Cardenas, 10 acres near Mt. Salem intersection, love and affection, fair market value $20,000.
• C&F Development, INC., to Kenny and Tammy Smith, lots and property in Halls Gap Estates II, $50,000.
• Jack and Cevella Collins to Randall L. Neville, 1960 Ky. Hwy. 78E, $15,000.
• Clyde Zoph to Luther Akers, 8.908 acres in lot 5 on Hwy. 39, $20,000.
• Zach and Lynne Franklin to Alexander Duca, lot no. 55, phase 2 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $183,000.
• Cody and Raychel Stewart to Gunner and Alexis Dykes, .819 acres located about 2.5 miles southwest of Moreland, $175,000.
• Mark and Regina Cross, Ina Mandabach, Dallas and Letty Greer, Arthur and Rebecca Greer to Jason S. Brauwerman, parcel of land about 4 miles west of Kings Mountain, $24,000.
• Christina Love Harrison, 36, caregiver and Eric D.Coffey, 41, driver.
• Harli Deanne Morgan, 34, Clerk, and Zackery Dwaine Davis, 38, operator.
• Jessica Ann Martinovich, 26, clinic coordinator and Melvin Henry Vance, 26, foreman.
• Kamren Fayth Clarkson, 23, CNA and Justyn Duane Harris, 27, real estate agent.