Published 3:27 pm Monday, November 28, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Shawn and Haley Wallen to Terri Lee Berryman, lot 9, phase 2 of Hunter’s Trace Subdivision, $225,000.
• Harmon Properties, LLC, to Jacob D. Powell and Jennifer A. Powell, lot no. 4 of Kriss Meadows Subdivision, $129,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Bruce and Charissa Wade to AFI 006, LLC, tract E containing 35.004 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet D, slide 481, $279,708.
• Leona Murphy to Burlin Davis, two tracts on Fishing Creek, $112,000.
• Gregory and Ashley Langham to Todd and Rachel Fitzpatrick, tract 9 containing 14.780 acres as shown on Plat Slide D-667, $67,000.
• Estate of Kenneth Sims by and through its administrator Hon. Than Cutler to Lloyd and Donna Ruckel, 3 acres on Sims Ridge Road, $15,950.
• David and Katie Phillips to Mathew and Brooklynn Dollar, lot no. 12 of Indian Hills Subdivision, $190,000.
• Donald and Carol Wright to Stephen and Lisha Murphy, property on William Whitley House Road, $349,000.
• Earl D. McWhorter to Richard and Deborah Muse, 114 Cherokee Trail in Stanford, $160,000.
• John and Tracy Howard to Rick and Patachia Fisher, property on Whitley Avenue, $97,500.
• Lisa and Jeremy Goodin to Billy and Brooke Hazlett, .31 acres on Hazlett Hollow Road, $50,000.
• Walter and Patricia Gray to Kaleb S. Gray, 5.1 acres off of Angel Ridge Road, love and affection, fair market value $54,000.
• Susan and Donald Raider to Michael Payne, 1.26 acres in Maywood, $245,000.
• Melissa Feduccia to Jeremy Brown, 7 acres on Berry Hollow Road, $16,000.
• George T. Miller to Perez Properties, LLC, lot no. 67,68,69 in block A of Highland Subdivision, $50,000.
• Norma Lynn Hoskins, 53, UE/ICU and David A. Summers, 61, service technician.