Published 3:50 pm Thursday, October 27, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Robert and Louise Brown to Robert and Louise Brown and Latonya Brown, one acre in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $18,000.
• David and Cherryl Ison to James and Ashley Lane, lot 2-B containing .576 acres as shown on Country Living Subdivision Plat, $25,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Raymond and Kathleen Reynolds to Philip and Laurie Permenter, 7.48 acres on the north side of Old Bee Lick Creek Road, $50,000.
• Erica C. Rice to to Joan and David Hammons, two tracts on Chapel Gap Road, love and affection, fair market value $21,000.
• Ronald and Janice Baird to Jill and Timothy Thompson, two parcels in Lincoln County with 9 tracts of land, love and affection, fair market value $273,000.
• Rickie and Bonnie Moore to Gabriel and Bobbie Owens, one parcel near Geneva containing 6.52 acres and one parcel on the waters of Green River containing 2.24 acres, $300,000.
• Don Dotson to Scott and Traci Preston, lot 2-D containing .654 acres as shown on the Country Living Subdivision Plat, $25,000.
• William E. Brown to Vanhook Properties, LLC, two tracts on Lancaster St. In Stanford, $160,000.
• Yocom Properties, LLC, to Destiny M. Boyd and Ann and James Dean, .51 acres on Spears Lane, $160,000.
• Carolyn and Travis Pullum to 442 Smith Street, LLC, 1.084 acres as shown on Plat Cabinet-C, slide 55, $42,000.
• Anthony and Tammy Sears to Cameron and Amber Sears, East side of Danville Street, $126,000.
• Malinda M. Coblentz, 22, office work and Jeremiah Bontrager, 22, construction.
• Elizabeth Paige Denson, 24, registration clerk and John Edwin Day, 27, lineman.
• Kristin N. Taylor, 24, insurance clerk and Jordan S. Hiatt, 24, electrician.
• Shelby Marie Kyle, 23, dental assistant and Elijah Nathanael Jenkins, 25, military.
• Joy Reese Dearinger, 73, retired and Thomas Leland Graham, 81, retired.