Published 3:58 pm Thursday, October 13, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Don Dotson and Joe and Ali Dotson to Dylan Boynton, lot no. 39, phase 4 Sunny Valley Place, $154,000.
• Gary and Sandy Baugh to Ramona Ekstrand, 37.65 acres on David Williams Road, $75,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Amanda Bastin to Robert Sweet and Eileen Ladd, two tracts in Oakwood Estates, $282,900.
• Harold Baird and Rance and Kelly Baird to Raymond and Antoinette Patton, lots 18 and 19 of Spring Run Subdivision, $16,000.
• Catherine Spurlin to Mollee and Shannon Johnson, 19.74 acres on waters of Dix River and Drakes Creek, about one mile south of Preachersville, $468,000.
• Liza Morgan and Bessie Worley to Tony and Marcella Hogue, lot 25 of North Moreland Place, $14,000.
• Ronnie and Sandy Davis to Shaina M. Broce, house and lot in Bass Acres Subdivision, $74,200.
• Richard and Sue Cooper to William B. Coleman, Jr., tract 2 containing 1.550 acres of Richard Henry Cooper III property retracement survey, $15,000.
• Ronald Semple to Ronald Semple and Lisa L. Estes, lot no. 2 and 3 of Devona Lane Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $8,000.
• Country Estates, LLC, to Bluegrass Parks LLC, three tracts in Lincoln County, $1,050,000.
• Lonnie Scott Maples to Tyler and Hannah Lawson, 1 acre on Neal’s Creek Road, $156,000.
• Jeremy and Holly McCowan to Pam McCowan, lot no. 7 containing .842 acres in Country Living Subdivision, $177,562.24.
• Steve and Brenda Moore to Patrick and Ann Yokom, lot no.1 containing 1 acre of the Susan Brown Property, as shown in Plat Slide B-482, $269,000.
• James and Jennifer Debord to Charles and Renee Hampton, .58 acres on Ky. Hwy. 39, $15,000.
• Pam McCowan to Jeremy and Holly McCowan, lot no. 8 containing 1.120 acres as shown on the Country Living Subdivision plat, $250,000.
• Todd and Glenda Grogan to John J. Miller, .25 acres on Ky. Hwy. 198, $160,000.
• Jason and Brittany Smith to Benjamin and Sidney Mahan, lot on Westwood Drive, $190,000.
• Penny Thirey to Delbert and Ginger Greer, 58.2 acres near Waynesburg on Buck Creek, $24,000.
• Willie O. Moorefield to Kenneth and Lisa Folger, one acre in Waynesburg, $25,000.
• Benny and Jo Ann Day to Jeremy and Lisa Goodin, 111.06 acres about two miles east of Hustonville on Ky. Hwy. 78, $450,000.
• Michael and Debra Bustle to Dave and Mary Miller, property on Hwy. 27, $170,000.
• Anthony and Sherry Osterman to Richard B. Gilbert, II, 75.404 acres on Kocher Road, $200,000.
• Carla and David Tackett to Billy and Melanie Collins, property on Ky. Hwy. 1247, $350,000.
• John and Miriam Troyer to Lonnie and Taronna Dowell, 9.428 acres on Ky. Hwy. 643, $28,284.
• Leamond and Carolyn Padgett to Michael and Brittany Tillet and Kenneth and Michele Delver, 124 Fairgrounds Road, $260,000.
• Donald and Ruth Coulter to Dylan Coulter, one acre in Hustonville, love and affection $1.
• James and Vicki Singleton to Carolyn and Travis Pullum, .988 acres on Frog Branch Road, $319,000.
• Sarah B. Brown, 38, disabled and Owen Lee Hodge, 26, farm.
• Samantha Ann Jean Petrey, 22, unemployed and Derek Lee Dowell, 25, construction.
• Shannon Denise Osorio Ruiz, 38, unemployed and James W. Horton, Jr., 45, unemployed.
• Vanessa E. Brown, 39, procurement and Eric Lee Eliassen, 50, engineering manager.
• Kimberly C. Barrett, 25, stocker and Thomas J. Harder, 27, assistant supervisor.
• Courtney Lee Hamilton, 25, hairdresser and Jordan Scott Elliot, 27, welder.