Public records – Aug. 24-31
Published 2:01 pm Thursday, September 1, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Margaret A. White to Sara Adams and Tanner Erlandson, lot no. 40 of the Sims Addition to the City of Stanford, $155,000
• Travis Godbey and Shakeela and Sean Cornelius to Chad Tate, tract 1-A as shown on plat entitled Minor Plat, Hardin Property, $10,500.
Email newsletter signup
• Thomas Cochran, by and through his attorney in fact Greg Buchanan, to Bill Hornsby, lot no. 7, block A of Davis Subdivision and Davis Circle, $179,500.
• Paul B. Osborne to William and Judith Burk, lot no. 10 of section 1 of Halls Gap Estates Subdivision, $115,000.
• Bluegrass Farms and Woodlands, LLC, to Dashratbhai K. Patel, house and lot on corner of Miller and Powell Streets in Stanford, $300,000.
• Jackie and Steven Cavnar and Tina and Michael Sefton to Gregory and Kimberly Powell, two parcels on Hwy. 1781 containing 60 acres, $260,000.
• Joshua and Tiffany Hale to Cassie and Denver Scott, 3.04 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet D, slide 486, $396,500.
• Raymond and Nancy Boyd to Raymond and Nancy Boyd and Todd Boyd, lot 20, section 2 of Meadowbrook Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $16,000.
• Casey and Kylie Reed to David and Beretta Farmer, two parcels on Ky. Hwy. 1247 in Waynesburg, $234,000.
• Michael Loeser to Mitchell and Brandi Lanigan, lot no. 3 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $181,000.
• Sherri Fitzpatrick to Logan W. Sears, 1.229 acres on Neal’s Creek Road, $190,000.
• David and Beretta Farmer to VanHoose Family Revocable Trust, lot on west side of Logan Avenue, $150,000.
• Benny and Jo Ann Day to Deborah Goodnight, lot 6-B, section 1 of Country Meadows Subdivision, $175,000.
• Letha and Charles Isaacs to Gilbery Benavidez and Jennifer Turner, tract no. 2 containing .130 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet D, slide 397, $279,500.
• Wesley D. Franklin and Amanda L. Johnson to Danny Fields, lot 72, phase 6 of North Moreland Place Subdivision, $20,000.
• Jennifer Lee Cornett, 37, unemployed and Tanya L Freiberg, 43, admin assistant.
• Hannah Louise Hayslett, 22, health care and Marcellus Max Lenavitt, 25, memory care director.