Published 3:58 pm Thursday, July 28, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Jason and Rachel Brauwerman to Jason M. Saldua, 20 acres near Rube Brown Road, $59,750.
• William and Tiffany Ledford to Preston and Jaylynn Ledford, tract B-1 as shown in Plat Cabinet D, slide 780, $234,000.
• Larry Jones and Bettie Jones Wheeler, coexecutors of the estate of Eugene Ellis Jones, Jr., to Cynthia L. Cook, two parcels on Stanford-Hustonville Road, $62,000.
• James Sowers II and Paula Sowers to Gregory and Sherri Humpert, 10.54 acres on Ky. Hwy. 1194, $365,500.
• McKinney Baptist Church, Inc., to Joseph Pendleton, .286 acres of the McKinney Baptist Church retracement as shown in Plat Cabinet E, file #237, $25,000.
• Maurice Powers, Jr., to Russell and Debra Emerson, three tracts on Ky. Hwy. 1778, $55,000.
• James and Brenda Martin to Amanda and David Keith, 2.5 acres on Ellison Road, love and affection, no fair market value listed.
• The estate of Eva Pearl Martin by and through Kim Shipp, executrix, and Rita Mullins to Cecil Williams as trustee ofnthe Sundance Ranch Trust, 21.544 acres in Lincoln County, • $38,779.20.
• Rick Cole, et ux Elizabeth Cole, to Jody Raney and Callie Phillippe, .51 acres on Hwy. 328, $25,000.
• Charles A. Thompson to Edwin and Rosalie Horst, 44 acres on the waters of Bee Lick Creek, $125,000.
• Rachel Michele Oakley, 29, CNA/Healthcare and Jeffrey Wayne Ralph, 39, welder.
• Maggie Nicole Peck, 24, admin. assistant and Roland Curtis Taylor, 24, accounting.
• Courtney Clay Rhodus, 31, teacher and John Blackmore Jr., 36, retail manager.