Published 2:40 pm Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Todd and Susan Coleman to Bruce and Kristi Edgington and Jeff Frederick, one acre on Stanford Lancaster Turnpike, $10,000.
• Edward and Diane Vanhook to Michael and Donna Mercer, .3705 acres on Ky. Hwy. 238, $12,000.
• Guy and Tonya Jones and Doug Jones to Richard Rowe Properties. INC., 28.74 acres on Lovers Lane, $14,000.
• David and Joan Hammons to Rogelio Martinez, 24.066 acres of the David Hammons Property Survey as shown on Plat Cabinet E, slide 97, $140,000.
• Nathan and Sue Horst to Eugene and Esther Eby, 72.95 acres on Line Creek Road, $300,000.
• James and Brenda LaFevers to Kenneth Wagner, 265 Lancaster Street in Crab Orchard, $220,000.
• Mary Beasley to Samuel Beasley and Rhonda Hardin, First Street in Stanford, love and affection, fair market value $50,000.
• Shelby Crawford to Matthew Lowery, O’Neil Dishon Revision as shown in Plat Cabinet D, slide 173, $96,000.
• Dallas French as executor for Joe B. French to Oaktown Properties, LLC, 1.823 acres on east side of Hwy. 39, $82,250.
• Raymond and Vicki Belcher and Kourtney and Charles Taylor to Kourtney and Charles Taylor, lots 69 and 70 in block B on the north side of Crab Orchard Drive, love and affection, fair market value $87,000.
• Tanya Marie Fasel, 45, journeyman sub tech and Gary W. Taylor, 55, journeyman lineman.
• Lydia Michelle Freeman, 18, student and John Austin Bugg, 19, airman.
• Samantha Dawn Washington, 35, service coordinator and Mitchell Omar Marshall, 28, carpet layer.
• Mikayla D. Miller, 25, unemployed and Tanner David Ryan, 30, factory.