Public Record – May 6, 2022
Published 8:29 am Friday, May 6, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Willard and Lydiann Miller to Charles and Tammy Knerr, 28.4221 acres on Pine Grove Road, $425,000.
• Maydell Mullins, by and through Sheila and Larry Mullins, Sheila G. Mullins, and Julie Mullins to Stephen and Lecia True, lots 71 and 72 in Block B on north side of Orchard Drive, $60,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Travis and Chelsey Long to Matthew and Amanda Hubble, 35 acres on east side of U.S. Hwy. 427, South of Stanford, $34,900.
• Angela Wilson, as administratix of the Estate of Delmar Wilson, to Jason and Tonya Hinkle, tract 2B containing 3.317 acres of the Final Plat of Delmar Wilson Estate, $22,000.
• Donnie Dotson to John Williams II and Megan Williams, lot 15 containing .750 acres as shown on the “Country Living Subdivision” Record Plat, $20,000.
• Christopher and Linda Spears to Everardo Adams, tract D containing 28.011 acres of the Spears and Reed Property Minor Survey Plat, $131,651.70.
• John Williams II and Megan Williams to Daniel Sebastian, lot on Herndon Avenue, $115,000.
• Gary Means to Patriot Homes of Central Kentucky, LLC, lot no. 8 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $7,000.
• Wilbur and Bertha Yoder to Timothy and Taylor Miles, 26.74 acres in Crab Orchard, $170,000.
• Leland Graham to Lindsey and William Martin, Jr., 1.44 acres 3.5 miles north of Stanford on Old U.S. Hwy. 27, $315,000.
• Bruce and Patricia Griffits, 3.076 acres in two parcels, tract 1 on Viva Lane and tract 3 as shown in Slide B-136, $20,000.
• William and Imelda Hester to William Gross and Keleigh James, lot no. 22 of Silvestre Park Subdivision, $130,000.
• Angela Wilson, as administratix of the Estate of Delmar Wilson, to Christopher Weldon, tract D containing 5.775 acres and tract 2E containing 2.216 acres of the Final Plat of Delmar Wilson Estate, $130,900.
• The Estate of John T. Saat to Matthew and Joylin Horst, 17.55 acres on Walnut Grove School Road, $176,000.
• Jeremy and Brittany St. Lawrence to Gary Lawson, lots no. 33, 34, 35 in Block D of Murphy Addition to the City of Stanford, $29,000.
• Bethany Brooke-Effidine Blevins, 21, manager and Timothy Marcus Matherly, 22, baker.
• Nickie Gayle Young, 51, customer service and Kenneth D. Hurt, 73, retired.