Public Record – April 2022
Published 5:00 pm Friday, April 29, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Jeff Gray to Aubrey and Donald Wilson, two tracts on U.S. 127, $190,000.
• Ervin and Susan Byler to Brandon Griffin, 85.8 acres on prong of Cedar Creek, $474,000.
• Michael Broiher and Lynn Wishart to Gregorry Trenery, 74 acre oh Hwy. 78, $460,000.
• Becky and Ronnie Dobson to Amanda Johnson, lot 28, section 2, of Silver Flats Subdivision, $107,700.
• Sherry and Bradley Moore, Jr., .346 acres on Block B of Hill & Dale Subdivision, $125,000.
• Marsha Perkins to Rosemarie Calendaria and Mary Fischer, lot no. 28 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, section 2, $12,000.
• Stephanie and Steve Ison to Melisa and Michael Brandenburg, tract no. 15 consisting of 1.51 acres of Division of Gene Triplett property, $325,000.
• Brandon and Cassandra Griffin to Monroe Troyer, 4.657 acres on J. Shelton Road, $320,000.
• Mary L. Edwards to Daniel and Taylor Miller, property on Main Street in Hustonville, $26,000.
• Kathy and Dwight Jones, and Vickie Tallent to Patriots Homes of Central Kentucky, LLC, 20 acres on Chapel Gap Road, $18,500.
• Caleb and Tabitha Ruckel to Kenneth Turpin, 12.705 acres of Ruckel and Jarrett Properties, $48,000.
• Miguel Martinez to Carolyn Prieto and Miguel Martinez, lot 1 of Hanson Hills Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $84,500.
• Carolyn Rankin to James and Rebecca Rankin, two parcels on waters of Dix River and Preachersville Road, love and affection, fair market value $300,000.
Amanda Gay Brown, 35, factory and Bobby G. Adams, 47, factory.
Katelyn Marie Bush, 33, dog sitter and Tyler Jaxon Huntsinger, 29, CNA.