Public Record – March 21, 2022
Published 5:00 am Tuesday, March 22, 2022
• Larry and Katie Miller to Ervin and Sarah Mast, tract 5 containing 24.9115 acres of the James Smith Estate property in Plat Cabinet C, Slide 109, $350,000.
• Mark and Karla Smith to Bobbie Rice and Terry Burchfield, property on Brock Lane containing one acre, $171,500.
• Ashley and Jacob Ross to Emily R. Young and Isaiah D. Smith, two tracts on Cedar Street in Crab Orchard, $77,000.
• Chris and Emily Whitworth to Anthony and Melissa Masterson, lot 10, block B and west 1/2 of lot 13, block B of Forest Hills Subdivision, $135,000.
Linda and Larry Fife to Jerry T. Carmickle, two tracts on Moore’s Lane, $20,000.
• Nathaniel and Laura Lamberth to Angela Childers, 4.237 acres as shown on Plat Slide C-16, $225,000.
• Bobby and Diane Payton to Jeremy and Kayla Caudill, lot no. 6, section A of Knobs View Subdivision, $230,000.
• Kathy and William Berry to Jacob and Ashley Ross, lot no. 9 as shown by plat of Dyehouse Subdivision in Plat Book #2, page 48, $105,000.
• Walter and Renee Knies to David and Betty Bridgman, 29.375 acres on Skyline Drive, $75,000.
• Lorene Canada to Lesley A. Bryant, 2.019 acres on McMullin Road, love and affection, fair market value $66,000.
• William and Theresa Thompson to Karleen Trost, 142.5 acres on Fishing Creek near Waynesburg, love and affection, fair market value $274,000.
• Ruby House to 653 Short Acres Road, LLC, 1.68 acres about 8 miles south of Stanford, $80,000.
• Donald and Courtney Caudill, and Debby and Jerry Marchal, and Melanie and David Garrison to Dorothy Caudill, two tracts on Hwy. 127, $80,000.
• Alfred and Barbara Estes to Steve Rice all of lot 8 on the Hilton Subdivision plat in Crab Orchard, $1,000.
• Brian and Shelly Tillet to Sheila D. Clark, lot 3, block D of Logans Trace Subdivision, $124,000.
• Ujeeen Nam Reynolds, 22, manager, and Robert Allen Campbell, 36, manager.
• Katherine Marie Murphy, 36, supervisor, and Jeffrey Thomas Gooch, 51.