Public Record March 15, 2022
Published 9:19 am Tuesday, March 15, 2022
• Larry and Sarah Childers to Terry and Tabitha Bullock, all of tract 1A of the Larry and Sarah Childers Minor Plat, consisting of .986 acres as shown on Plat Slide E-188, love and affection, fair market value $1,500.
• Gregory J. Reed to Larry D. Lewis, trustee of the Larry Dee Lewis Revocable Living Trust, 15,000 square feet on Redwood Drive, $184,500.
• Billy and Melanie Collins to Charles and Ann Wood, two tracts in Countryside Estates Subdivision, $42,000.
• Anita and Steve Cheatham and Tanya Raider and Freddie Raider and Jeff and Teresa Raider and Brianna Flannery and Anita Cheatham as Limited Guardian and conservator for Sierra Adams to Jeff and Teresa Raider, two tracts in North Moreland Place Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $21,000.
• William and Angie Tracy to Charles Bryant, lot 77, unit D, section 2 of Oakwood Estates Subdivision, $8,500.
• David and Rebecca Meade and Chris and Emily Whitworth to Frederick and Patricia Holtz, lots no. 5, 6, 7 and 8, block B, of Lake and Woods Subdivision, $94,000.
• Lyndon and Wanda Peck to Rebecca and Keith Yocum, lot no. 4 section 1 of Singleton Trails, $161,000.
• Kimberly Adams to Christopher West, lot No. 7-B of Hamilton Homes Subdivision in Waynesburg, $145,000.
• Susan and Timothy Meredith to Justin Eaton, two parcels on Toombs Hollow Road, $276,400.
• Wilderness Roads Properties, LLC, to Rodney Goode and Mahaley Long, lot on Sherwood Drive, $195,000.
• Guy and Tonya Jones and Doug Jones to Richard Rowe Properties, Inc., lots 2 and 16 on Lovers Lane, $28,000.
• Ervin and Sarah Mast to Larry and Katie Miller, two parcels on Ephesus School Road, $250,000.
• Kirstin Leeann Lawless, 21, unemployed, and Tyler I. Price, 21, self-employed.
• Heather Michelle Morgan, 34, stay-at-home mom, and Eric Lee Shelton, 43, mechanic.
• Ruth Ann Owens, 56, disabled and Richard W. Absher, 63, disabled.
• Paula Renee Tudor, 39, self-employed, and Timothy Clay Brummett, 36, disabled.