Lincoln students compete in Region 6 FBLA leadership competition
Published 7:06 am Friday, March 11, 2022
Last Friday, 25 students from LCHS competed in 14 different events at the Region 6 FBLA Leadership Competition at Eastern Kentucky University.
Some students took a test, while others had to produce a product and present before judges. Students who place in the top three in their event can qualify for the state competition based on their scores from the test or judges.
All 25 students that attended and competed placed in the top three and qualified for state which is the most ever for LCHS!
8- 1st place
4- 2nd place
2- 3rd place
Events and students
• 2nd place- Hospitality Management- Ally Lynn, Kalvin Ryan, and Alyvia Taylor
• 1st place- Graphic Design- Hallie Stafford, Gracie Gay, and Lily States
• 3rd place- Intro to Business Communication- Brooklyn Adams
• 2nd place- Intro to Business Presentation- Emma Foster, Trevor Rayborn, and Carson Greer
• 1st place- Intro to Event Planning- Lindsay Bryant, Baylor Adams, and Alayna Bodner
• 1st place- Intro to FBLA- Maecey Carrier
• 2nd place- Intro to Financial Math- Elan Lane
• 1st place- Intro to Parliamentary Procedure- Kalyn Peek
• 1st place- Intro to Social Media Strategies- Reece Carlton
• 2nd place- Job Interview- Melissa Pendleton
• 3rd place- Marketing- Isabelle Roach and Alicia Ramirez
• 1st place- Network Design- Ryan Ford
• 1st place- Public Service Announcement- Abby Lane and Haleigh Ellison
• 1st place – Sports and Entertainment Management- Mayci Godbey and Katie-Beth Smith