Public Record March 8, 2022
Published 10:09 am Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Les Rousey to Andrew and Chelsey Cooper, 39.5 acres on north side of Ky. Hwy. 78 about five miles west of Stanford, $135,000.
• County of Lincoln, Commonwealth of Kentucky to City of Stanford, 10.073 acres on South Drive, $100,000.
• Kenneth and Donna Carey to Melissa Bowman, 1.043 acres shown on Plat Slide D-429, $150,000.
• Ricky Wells to Janice Patterson, .654 acres on Ky. Hwy. 698. $13,500.
• Huston Pointe, LLC, to Charles Bryant, lot no. 8, phase 6 B of Foster’s Lane Residential Development, $21,500.
• The Farmers National Bank of Danville to Codey and Raychel Stewart, .819 acres on Carter School Road, $32,500.
• Jeffery and Alice Martin and Gregory and Pam Martin to Joey Raney, .77 acres on Ky. Hwy. 328 W, $45,000.
• Larry and Patricia Young to Roger and Janet Jacobs, 100.5 acres on the waters of Fishing Creek on the West Greenbriar County Road, $100,000.
• Michael and Angela Turpin to Nichols and Sierra Young, all of lot 39 (.476 acres) and lot 40A (.190 acres), $161,500.
• Michael and Christina Davis to Michael and Christina Davis, block A of Sims Addition to the City of Stanford, love and affection, fair market value $110,000.
• Francisco Catarino to Abdiel Cabrera, lot 20 Phase II of Baughman Ridge Estates, $128,000.
• Ronnie and Sandra Smith to Camron Guffey, all of lot 9 of Kings Mountain Division, Jack Jacobs Property, $90,000.
• Stacy and Latonia Todd, co-executrixes of the Estate of Carles Tillett, property on Old Jumbo Road, $12,000.
• Dipika Vishnubhai Patel, 29, self employed and Daxeshkumar Dilipbhai Patel, 27, self employed.
• Kimberly Dawn Moore, 56, unemployed and David Lynn Carman, 62, retired.
• Nancy M. Marcum, 44, customer service rep. and Jeremy Scott Thompson, 42, carpenter.
• Samantha P. Walls, 44, PTA and Derick S. Moore, 36, machine operator.
• Kathryn Michelle Carroll, 31, nurse and Dexter O’Brian Brand, 31, unemployed.