Six Patriots sign to play college football
Published 11:25 am Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Six members of the 2021 Lincoln County Patriots football team recently signed letters of intent to play college football.
The Patriots’ season ended with a second-round playoff loss to Corbin. The team’s season record was 6-7.
The following players will play at the designated schools.
• Clayton Davis- Olivet Nazarene
• Lee Amon- University of the Cumberlands
• Holden Stamper- Georgetown College
• Canaan Linville- University of the Cumberlands
• Devin Miracle- Union College
• Trace Bowman- Centre College