Public Record Feb. 8, 2022
Published 9:30 am Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Walker McKinney Noe II and Rita Noe to Cecil Williams as Trustee of the Sundance Ranch Trust U/A, one acre about 10 miles south of Stanford on Old Ottenheim Pike, $608,500.
• Landon and Casey Ruckel to Shane and Tahnee Coleman, lot no. 5, section 1 of Singleton Trails, $169,900.
• Danny Ayres to Judy Wright lot at intersection of Upland Road and Highland Court, $160,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Raymond and June Angeloff to Stephen B. Wade, lot no. 21 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, section two, $199,900.
• Evey Saylor, by and through Robert Saylor, attorney-in-fact, to James and Rhonda Saylor, two lots on the south side of Herndon Avenue, $57,000.
• Randal and Patsy Brown to Kelly Hughes, two tracts containing 1.0006 acres in Lincoln County, $155,000.
• Crouch and Stringer Concrete, INC., to Gregory and Janet Baird, 53.409 acres on Ky. Hwy. 1247, $155,000.
• Vicky and Jerry Petrey and Phyllils and Roger Linville and Melissa and Adam Fitzpatrick to James Kidwell and Jacklynn Thacker, 22.6 acres on Cedar Creek Road, $245,000.
• Gary and Rhonda Dodsond to Chris Toombs and Brandy Toombs, tract 6 containing 10.998 acres and tract 7 containing 11.660 acres of the Scott Brothers Estate Property as shown on Plat Slide C-744, love and affection, fair market value $60,000.
• Azline D. Dodson, Trustee of the Azline D. Dodson Revocable Trust to Chris Toombs and Brandy Toombs, tract 5 containing 9.595 acres of the Scott Brothers Estate Property as shown on Plat Slide C-744, love and affection, fair market value $28,000.
• Peter Tate Trust Realty, LLC, to Todd Sears and J. Timothy Sears, tract 1-A consisting of 81.167 acres and all of tract 1-C containing 19.061 acres, as shown in Plat Cabinet E, Page 154, $236,000.
• Albert and Barbara Hodges to Michael and Laureen Schaser, Parcels A and B lying on Stanford and Waynesburg Pike, $710,000.
• Mira F. and Timothy W. Reeves to Wiley B. Faw, III and Melissa G. Faw, tracts E and F of Mira Faw Reeves property on Plat C-768, love and affection, fair market value $62,000.
• Clark D. Mongeau to Clark D. Mongeau and Sharon L. Mongeau, Lot no. 8, unit 6, Block “F” of Dix River Estates Subdivision and lot no. 9, unit 6, Block “F” of Dix River Estates Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value not listed.
• James Woods Adams III and Lezlie Brooke Adams to 119 Investments, LLC, .43 acres on Skyline Drive, $80,500.
• Bobbie Caldwell and Grayling Cassady to Jason Clay Caldwell, Jr.,1.540 acres on Brown Hollow Road and Ky. Hwy. 698, $125,000.
• Seth and Olivia Sullivan to Kevin and Ashley Marks, tract 6 containing 2.932 acres, $180,000.