Public Record Jan. 25, 2022
Published 1:54 pm Monday, January 24, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Leticia and Adrian Villarreal to Fredy and Carla Montenegro, tract 2 consisting of 1.098 acres as shown on Plat Slide B-768, $175,000.
• Gary and Kathy Napier to Alexander Puetz, a parcel of land located on the east side of Peck Hollow Road, $4,000.
• Leisa and Jimmy LeMaster to Shawn and Haley Wallen, lot 9, phase two of Hunter’s Trace Subdivision, $209,000.
• Janice and Michael Smith to David and Tammy Boehm, lots 84, 85, and 86 as shown by plat of Bingamn Addition, $72,000.
• Jerry and Susanne Zwahlen to Jerry and Susanne Zwhalen, three tracts of land in Ottenheim, love and affection, fair market value $242,000.
• Garry Means to James and Ella Schuler, lot no. 33, phase 2 of Hanging Fork Subdivision, $5,000.
• Mechele and Gary Watkins to Marsha Perkins, lot no. 28 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, $12,000.
• Austin and Shelby Taylor to Shelby L. Wray, .464 acres on Holtzclaw Lane, $140,000.
• Luke and Katie Hershberger to Valeriy and Valentyna Chmukh, tract 2 of the Minor Plat of Debbie Price Carter/Billy severance containing 10.026 acres, $175,000.
• Jayne H. Thompson to Donald and Angela Phillips, 1.18 acres on New Salem Road, $155,000.
• Flo Ely to Robert Ely, land on old U.S. 27, love and affection, fair market value $1,500.
• Glenna Kissinger to Sheyenne Berry, two tracts on McCormack’s Church Road, love and affection, fair market value $87,000.
• Woods & Waters with M&S, LLP, to Leonard Dunstan, 5.47 acres on Johnny Carpenter Road, $22,500.
• Donna Lee Dean, 69, retired and Jesse Waco Manning, 81, retired.
• Melissa Sue Young, 55, disabled and David Lee Atkins, 54, press operator.
• April B. Whitis, 50, nurse and Richard Ira Godbey, 61, retired.