Public Record – Jan. 10, 2022
Published 12:26 pm Monday, January 10, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Jack and Sara Jacobs to Joshua Durham, lot A of Kriss Meadows Subdivision, $129,900.
• Bobbie and Karen Clarkson, Marlin Clarkson, and Joyce and Walter Dowell to Bruce and Eutheda Mullins, 5.297 acres on U.S. Hwy. 27, $143,000.
• Woods & Waters with M&S, LLP, to Barry and Lugina Leach, two parcels on Buck Creek Road containing about 56.444 acres total, $105,000.
• Carl Richmond to Kenneth Harmon, lots 7 and 8 of Highview Subdivision on Ky. Hwy. 1247 in Waynesburg, $19,000.
• Jody and Jennifer Jarrett to Andrew and Rebecca Woodall, lot 27 of Walnut Grove Subdivision, section two, $254,000.
• Thomas and Julie Daniels to Christopher and Mary Raffa, Tract A-1 as shown on a plat titled Minor Plat Thomas and Julie Daniel, $145,000.
• Dale and Vickie Hendrickson to Naomi and Garrett Gooslin, two acres on Crab Orchard and Somerset Street, $25,000.
• Charlotte Hunter to Sharon and Jeremy Todd, 3.439 acres on Valley View Drive, $325,000.
• Wendell and Leanne Hamm to Todd and Rachel Woody, 5.35 acres in Lincoln County, $145,000.
• The estate of Mary Jane Vanhook to Alton and Darlene Fulcher, two acres on U.S. Hwy. 27 about one mile north of Eubank, $45,650.
• Mike Measel to Chris and Michelle Measel, 4.257 acres of the Ruckel/Eshleman Final Plat Amendment shown on Plat Cabinet D, Slide 581, love and affection, fair market value $227,500.
• Patricia Simpson to Branden and Sharon Griffin, tract A-1 containing 1.10 acres as shown on the plat of the Willie Durham Estate Division, $106,000.
• Billy and Tara Miniard to Jessica McMullen, all the parcel of land located in Baughman Heights Subdivision on the north side of Newman’s Lane in Stanford, $110,000.
• Kevin and Katharine Scribner to Jordan and Katie Langworthy, a tract of land located on the southwest side of Turkey Town Road, $15,000.
• Lela Alford to Lela Alford and Mary Adams, 40 acres in two parcels on Crab Orchard and Waynesburg County Road, love and affection, fair market value $278,500.
• Delilah Ann Peek, 58, disabled, and Richard Leslie Peek, 64, retired.
• Morgan Blake Eversole, 24, student, and Jesse James Dodson, 25, engineer.
• Lesley Grace Tillett, 20, Ephraim McDowell, and Noah Ryan Brown, 24, masonry work.
• Elizabeth Jade Conley, 25, CNA, and Jordan Ray Edwards, 24, factory.
• Sierra Helena Adams, 19, Food prep, and Trace Hayden May, 21, military.
• Barbara Anderson Lewis, 65, graphic designer, and Timothy Howard Trone, 73, physician.