Public Record Dec. 20, 2021
Published 11:50 am Monday, December 20, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Johnny and Rita King to Amber King Carman, two tracts of land in Lincoln County containing about 2 acres, love an affection, fair market value $40,000.
• Hubert and Evonna McGuffey to Jonathan and Cristal Collins, 119.379 acres recorded as Plat File E-173, $370,000.
• Jeffrey Girton to Isaiah House, Inc., .443 acres as shown on plat of record in Plat Cabinet B, slide 509, $222,000.
• Ruck’s Trucks, LLC to Reliance Works, LLC, tract no. 5 of the Rothwell Property Subdivision, recorded in Plat Slide B-479, $350,000.
Steven and Terri Jamison to Brett and Kenzi Witte, four tracts: parcel one on Jeffries Lane containing 5.942 acres; parcel two on U.S. Hwy. 127 containing 1.720 acres; parcel three, tract 3 of the Jerry McQueen Division; parcel four, tract 3 of the Gisler Property Plat containing 24.524 acres, $300,000.
• Barry and Linda Adams to Dana Carey, lot 20, phase 2 of Disney Place Development, for estate planning purposes to eliminate the survivorship, fair market value $104,500.
• Barry and Linda Adams to Dana Carey, two tracts including .4 acres on the Mckinney and New Salem. Road and lot no. 32 of Lincoln Trail Estates, for estate planning purposes to eliminate the survivorship, fair market value $143,000.
Scott and Rhonda Holloway to Trisha and Nicholas Rawlings, lots no. 67 and 68, phase 6 of Sun Valley Place, $270,000.
• Reed Glasscock to Texas Eastern Transmission, lot no. 28 of the Indian Camp Mobile Home Subdivision, $12,250.
• Ashley and Clayton Cooper to Cameron and Emily Higdon, lot in center of Logan Avenue, $167,000.
• Wanda Tucker to Kathy Berry, lot no. 9 of the Dyehouse Subdivision, $71,000.
• WTV properties, LLC to Jeffrey Blevins, Aaron Blevins and Roland Atkins, tract a containing 1.971 acres on the Mike Hatter survey Plat of record as Plat File B-451, $245,000.
• Patty’s Ice, LLC to Kevin and Winna Short, lot no. 4, phase 1 of Payton’s Run Development containing .758 acres, $125,000.
• Matthew and Rebecca East to Michael Totman, lot 7-C of Country Meadows, section 1, $160,000.
• Joe Muse to Kim Muse, lots no. 1, 2, 3 and part of lots 7 and 8 in block A of Murphy Addition, decree of dissolution, fair market value $87,000.
• Jessica Marie Lear, 30, mother and John Eric Caudill, 33, Republic Services.
• Misti D. Viands, 39, nurse and Bryan M. Moberly, 39, factory.
• Sarah Elizabeth Naylor, 19, unemployed and Austin S. Payton, 22, factory.
• Vanessa Rhea Padgett, 46, disabled and Darrell T. McConnell, 57, Denyo.
• MacKenzie Laura Oakes, 30, dog groomer and Dustin Maurice Meece, 33, farmer.
• Roxanne M. Guffey, 60, Berry Global and Danny Lee Terrell, 62, retired.
• Destiny Marie Anderson, 24, 911 and Dustin Kyle Price, 28, Deputy jailer.
• Faith Marie Saylor, 21, realtor and Astor Lee Stewart, 25, realtor.
• Cheyenne Nicole McNutt, 24, homemaker and Isaiah Blaine Gilliam, 23, Sales associate