Public Record Oct. 18, 2021
Published 12:37 pm Monday, October 18, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Morris and Dorothy Saylor to George Franks .4 acres on Chesnut Ridge County Road, love and affection, fair market value $32,500.
• Robert L. and Bessie Peck to Anthony and Nancy Bullock, tract B containing. 389 acres of the survey for Robert L. Peck in Plat cabinet C, slide 492, for and in consideration of a gift, fair market value $500.
• Mary Stempfly to Barbara Pelissier, tracts 3 and 4 on Ky. Hwy. 643 containing a total of about 16.25 acres, $10,000.
• Robert and Debra Hayes to Bruce and Dolly Hayes, two parcels on Green River about three miles southeast of McKinney, love and affection, fair market value $356,000.
• Michael and Mary Yocum to Joe and Miriam Miller, two tracts located on the east side of Ottenheim Pike, $7,000.
• Marvin & Noel Land Company, LLC, to Brett and Kelsey May, 15.114 acres on U.S. Hwy. 150 West, $98,214.
• Terry and Rebecca Justice, Dallas and Betty Justice, Russell and Diane Justice and Kimberly Miracle to Jeffrey Trump, lot and house at Halls Gap, $66,900.
• Scot and Shirley Miller and Jonathan and Rebecca Boskovitch to Jamie and Joanne Arias, two tracts in Lincoln County, $189,900.
• Rose Scharbrough and Eddie Humphrey to Cody and Tanisha Bills, property in western edge of Scharbrough Lane, $20,000.
• Pearl Dowell to Janet Kidd, 21.5 acres in Lincoln County, for and in consideration of a gift, fair market value $10,000.
• Maxine Dotson to William and Regina Scheifers, two tracts of Vaught, Vaught & Elliot Property containing a total of 4.804 acres, $40,000.
• Diana Gosser to Damon Gosser, 2.222 acres on Plat Cabinet A, Slide 581, love and affection, fair market value $7,000.
• James and Beverly Gooch to Platinum Builders of Kentucky, LLC, tract no. 25 of the Candlelight Estates Subdivision, section 2, $12,000.
• Estate of Michael Steve Brown, by and through its executor Susan Brown and Susan Brown to Angela Beck, tract 2 containing 5.223 acres of the Alvora Coffey Estate property, $57,000.
• Sherrill and Deborah Sims to Eales and Kimberly Johnson, 21.66 acres in Lincoln County, $72,500.
• Katlyn Shy’Ann Coleman, 21, education and Jacob Rodney Shepherd, 21, custodian.
• Katelyn Chessie Reeves, 32, bookkeeper and Douglas Anthony Tiger, 38, engineer.
• Whitney Jade Drury, 20, Kroger and Trenton E. Allen, 24, Kroger.