Bastin crowned Distinguished Young Woman for 2022
Published 8:05 am Monday, September 27, 2021
Tinsley Bastin, daughter of Jim and Amy Bastin, was crowned Lincoln County’s Distinguished Young Woman Saturday night at Lincoln County High School.
First runner-up was Caroline Blakeman; second runner-up was Mayci Godbey; third runner-up was Bailey Story, and fourth runner-up was Melissa Pendleton.
The 14 young women who participated in this year’s competition are listed below, along with their parents’ names and talents for the competition.
• Tinsley Bastin, daughter of Jim and Amy Bastin, Gymnastics routine
• Caroline Blakeman, daughter of David and • Bridgett Blakeman, Piano
• Molly Boyle, daughter of Jeremy and Tracie Boyle, Vocal/Piano
• Elizabeth Brown, daughter of Amanda Smith and Brian and Sarah-Jane Fisher Brown, Vocal performance
• Haleigh Ellison, daughter of James Ellison and Regina Ellison, Monologue
• Mayci Godbey, daughter of Tim and Dayna Godbey, Piano
• Abby Lane, daughter of Darin and Diana Lane, Monologue
• Emma Lane, daughter of Jeffrey and Heather Lane, Sign Language
• Ally Lynn, daughter of Danny and Bridgette Lynn, Piano
• Melissa Pendleton, daughter of Waylon and Heather Pendleton, Monologue/Welding presentation
• Jayden Smith, daughter of Jason and Brittany Smith, Dance
• Anna Story, daughter of Don and Kristen Story, Dance presentation
• Bailey Story, daughter of Dan and Stacy Story, Speed painting
• Michaela Tracy, daughter of Amy Tracy and Michael Tracy, Piano