Public record Sept. 20, 2021
Published 12:25 pm Monday, September 20, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Jackie and Steven Cavnar, and April and Christopher Marsh to Creek Bottom Properties, LLC, two parcels on Buck Creek, $320,000.
• Marion and Denise Bastin to Brian and Renecca Shearer, tract 4 containing 65.86 acres, plat slide E-82, $125,000.
• Bonnie Owens Young to Randall Lee Neville, tract no. 2 of the Oliver Hopkins Estate beginning in center of Highway on Lancaster Road, $7,000.
• Lana Rose King to Billy and Raylena Reyes-King, lots no. 126, 127 and 128, and lots no. 129, 130, 131 in section II of the Spring Valley Acres Subdivision, $113,000.
• Creek Bottom Properties, LLC, to Woods & Waters with M&S, LLP, two parcels on Buck Creek Road containing a total of 56.444 acres, $377,738.
• James D. Smith to Jason and Luci Smith, property in right of way line on new U.S. Hwy. 27, love and affection, fair market value $2,000.
• Ramona Phillips and Bill Murphy to Mark Coleman, property on easterly side of Trusty Hollow Road, $28,000.
• Donna M. Blair to James N. Mobley, property located two miles south of Mckinney on the east side of Green River Road, $20,000.
• Ray Wren and Connie Wren to Johnny and Lydia Miller, 26.35 acres in eastern right of way line of Ky. Hwy. 39, $104,000.
• Jeannie and David Hurst to Nancy DiMarco, property located on east side of Danville Street in Hustonville, $60,500.
• Earl and Sonja Padgett, and Kellie Padgett, and Jaclyn Oney, and Edward G. May, executor for the Estate of Margie Padgett, to Earl and Sonja Padgett, two parcels on Walnut Grove School Road, for and in consideration of the agreement made by sole beneficiaries of the estate of Margie Padgett, fair market value $350,600.
• David and Denise Coomer to Jeffrey Mein and Elizabeth Lucas, two parcels on Sam Baughman Road containing 2.151 acres, $239,900.
• Stacy Newby to Galileo and Eva Torres, four properties located on Orchard Street in Crab Orchard, $92,000.
• The Greer Family Revocable Trust, by and through Garry Greer, to Ashley and Matthew Wilson, 39.167 acres of the Greer Family Revocable Trust of record in Plat Slide E-167 and 58.5396 acres of the Brock Farm Subdivision as shown on plat of record in plat slide A-589, $220,000.
• Jonathan and Priscilla Burch to Ashley and Matthew Wilson, 67.030 acres of the Hoskins (Walnut Flat Creek Road Farm) survey, $160,000.
• Don Moore to Cobey Blackwell all of lot 3 of Goshen Subdivision, phase 3, $100,000.
• Kimberly and Charles Hagan to Joseph F. Southerland, lot no. 4 addition 2 if Arcadia View Subdivision, $162,000.
• Midland IRA FBO Harlan Weivoda to Guy and Maureen Garcia, 39.387 acres on Deepwell Woods Road, $110,000.
• David Patterson to Nancy Collins, lot E in West View Acres Subdivision on south side of Maywood Road, $132,500.
• Sarah Jane Whitehouse, 35, self-employed and Ian Everett Whiteman, 28, agricultural.
• Laci Ann Hebrock, 20, caregiver and Devin Dewayne Brown, 21, saw filer.