Public Record Aug. 23, 2021
Published 2:53 pm Monday, August 23, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Jeremy and Sharon Todd to Laura Branson, 1.297 acres beginning in south margin of Clubhouse Drive, $271,500.
• Michael Adams to Vanessa Hampton, lot 18 of North Moreland Place Addition, $150,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Kentucky Lodging and Development Company, INC. to BG DG II LLC, .967 acres on Ky. Hwy. 198, $1,220,307.69.
• Lois Oliver, Diane and Bobby Wylie, Vicki and James Singleton, and Colleen and Randy Wheat to Benjamin Trowbridge, three tracts of land on Stanford-Ottenheim Road totaling 142.92 acres, $430,920.
• Matthew and Ashley Wilson to William and Sandra Lucas and Grant and Kristen Lucas, three parcels on Sara Lane and Horton Cutoff Road totaling about 8.041 acres, $16,000.
• Jackie and Jamie Harrison to Tammy Lamb, property north of U.S. Hwy. 150 and west side of Deep Well Woods Road totaling 14.34 acres, love and affection, fair market value $13,000.
• Kimberly and Charles Jones to Donald Gooch, Sudduth Tract B containing 3.010 acres, $127,500.
• Lillian Banks to Jack and Sheila Stull, 5 acres of Plat B 375, $67,500.
• Ginger Wesley to Cornelia and Manuel Waidelich, two tracts of land containing 4.2 acres and mobile home on Ky. Hwy. 1781, $137,000.
• Michael G. Fitzpatrick to Sherrie P. Fitzpatrick, 1.229 acres on Neal’s Creek Road, $1.00.
• Jack and Sarah Jacobs to Brian and Lauren Gregory, lot 5 containing .4409 acres of the Jack Jacobs Division on plat B, slide 255, $14,000.
• Bruce and Vicki Andes to Christopher Miracle, lot 19 of fhe final plat amendment #1 of Moreland Meadows Subdivison, on the West side of Firebrook Road, $130,000.
• Delk Family Revocable Living Trust to Tim Adams, 6.751 acres of the Long, Brown and Correll property, $45,000.
• Jennifer Douglas and E. Allen Shields to David and Breana Shields, 1.997 acres beginning in the north right of way of Bowen Spur Road, $200,000.
• Larry and Karen McWhorter to Douglas and Sheila Weaver, 6.448 acres of the New boundary survey of • Larry and Karen McWhorter property, $280,000.
• Sallie Dalton Tabb, 64, office manager, and James M. Wood III, 73, retired.
• Mary J. Adams, 40, unemployed, and Bobby R. Alsman Jr., 31, disabled.