Public Record — June 28
Published 10:35 am Monday, June 28, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Morris Tyler to Lewis C. Brown, 10.09 acres in Lincoln County, $110,000.
• Marvin & Noel Land Company, LLC, and Donald and Gina Leigh to Russell Marcum and Jennifer Broce, 1.003 acres of the Donald E. Leigh & Marvin Noel Land Company, LLC Minor Plat, $10,000.
• Backwoods Boys LLC by and through Frank Lawson and Jody Wilson to Gregory and Mary Miracle, two parcels of land containing 124.106 acres on U.S. Hwy. 127 south, $280,000.
• Shawna L. Bullock and Zachary Bullock to Jason and Robin Young, 1.88 acres on Pond Ridge Road, $165,000.
• Dawson & Harris Properties LLC to Terrance A. Bolin, Lot 3 of North Moreland Place, Phase One, $50,000.
• Troy K. Watts to Anthony and Margie Speake, 10 acres in Crab Orchard, $95,000.
• Donald and Ann Sears to Todd Sears, one-eighth interest in 169.86 acres in middle of Hooker Branch, $52,000.
• David and Lorene Schrock to Ivan and Mary Yoder, tract B containing 8.052 acres of fhe Minor Plat of the David and Lorene Shrock property, $24,000.
• Pattman LLC to Commonwealth of Kentucky Transport Cabinet, two tracts of land along west side of U.S. 27 approximately 700 feet northeast of intersection of U.S. 27 and Goshen Road containing a total of .167 acres, $53,650.
• Lena R. Wilson and Milena and Stephen Trent to Jennifer Norman, lot 107, section E, unit 2b of Forest Hills Subdivision, $115,000.
• Hannah Grace Felty, 21, customer service and Nicholas Alexander Patton, 22, customer service.
• Rachel Nicole Woody, 27, teller and Todd F. Fitzpatrick, 31, railroad.
• Carolyn Renee Wicklein, 31, teacher and Samuel Kyle Rothwell, 30, Norfolk Southern.
• Laken Leeann McFerrin, 19, sales and Dakota N. Hibbs, 23, warehouse.
• Caitlin M. Todd, 27, homemaker and Bryan J. Carter, 34, AT&T.