Public Record for May 24, 2021
Published 11:02 am Monday, May 24, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• CDE Properties, LLC, to David and Rebecca Meade and Chris and Emily Whitworth, lot 10, Block B of Forest Hills subdivision and west 1/2 of lot 13, Block B of Forest Hills subdivision, $120,000.
• Troy and Christie Deatherage to Leslie and Angela Smith, lots number 27 and 28 of Block D of Murphy Addition, $73,900.
• Debra G. Pittman, Emma and Ted Hart, Ina Cummins, Barbara Miller, James Pittman, Linda and Junior Blanton, Debbie and Clayton Cash, Danny Morris and Nanette and Derek Merida to Anthony and Ann Honaker, two tracts containing a total of 137 acres in Lincoln County, $473,000.
• Michael J. and Catherine Smith to Timothy and Cherie Bennett, 1.003 acres on North side of John Shelton Road, $100,000.
• Lois L. Oliver to the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Transportation Cabinet, three tracts along the east side of U.S. 27 and northeast of the intersection of U.S. 150 and U.S. 27, $39,500.
• David and Lorene Schrock to Ethan and Michelle Jones, two parcels in Lincoln County containing a total of about 70.229 acres, $190,000.
• Karen Bussell to David and Sonja Bratcher, 33.281 acres in Lincoln County, $105,000.
• Krista K. and Robert Smith to Robert Butler Arnold, lot 7, Block A of Forest Hills Subdivision, $109,500.
• Rhonda Henderson and Sara Pendygraft, as co-executrix of the Estate of Ronnie L. Wilcher, to Sara and Shay Pendygraft, three parcels in Lincoln County, $125,500.
• First Southern Funding, LLC, to UG-CAM, LLC, house and lot on South East intersection of McKinney Court and Baughman Avenue, transferring capital assets to its subsidiary, fair market value $43,000.
• Harley D. Coffman, 23, CSR and Robert Wade Rector, 23, self-employed.
• Megan Jane Denny, 19, Pizza Hut manager, and Dillon Blake Perry, 23, roofer.
• Kayeli Rhea Taylor, 19, sales clerk and Ashtion Keith Lee Roberts, 25, Timberland.
• Jazmin Alejandra Gonzalez Abrego, 26, teacher and Eduardo Arnulfo Gonzalez, 27, factory.