Public record May 10, 2021
Published 10:38 am Monday, May 10, 2021
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Daniel and Haylee Ralston to James and Terri Agee, 1.630 acres and 1.690 acres (lots 7 and 8 of the Douglas Division), $240,000.
• Jeffery and Ramona Baker to Ronnie McFerron, 1.07 acres located on the east side of Harness Ridge Road, $55,000.
• Bonnie and Roger Vaughn to James and Sandra Reynolds, property on Main Street in Hustonville, $40,000.
• Stephen and Donna Conner to Frank and Wanda Abney, lots number 29, 30, 31 and 32 located in Spring Valley Subdivision on the west side of Woodland Drive, $69,000.
• Norma Cummins to Teresa and Wade Stanfield, 1.909 acres on Ky. Hwy. 198, $10,000.
• David and Dana Cornelius to Matthew and Kendra Grimes, lot in Dix River Estates, 90 High Ridge Road, $479,900.
• Katey and Noah Keeton to Lahannah and Christopher Bonagofski, lot no. 5 of Cash Creek Estates, phase 2, $207,900.
• Lonnie Maples to Melissa Dailey, lot 52, phase 2, of Disney Place Development, $127,500.
• Richard and Sue Cooper to William and Farrah Coleman, two tracts 4.5 miles west of Stanford on South side of Stanford and Hustonville highway, $510,000.
• David and Patricia Barron to Blake and Bobbie Greer, .398 acres on Ky. Hwy. 328, $44,550.
• City of Stanford to the Commonwealth of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, parcel 99 tract A, a tract of land lying on the west side of U.S. 27 approximately 1,000 feet Northeast of the intersection of Ky. Hwy. 590 and U.S. 27, $51,410.
• Regina Mae Smith, 60, retired and Daniel Lee Smith, 40, disabled.
• Kourtney Blake Belcher, 26, teacher and Charles Gunner Taylor, 27, plumber.
• Kristy A. Simpson, 37, student and Patrick Thomas Ryan, 33, packer.
• Kaitlin Amelia Owens, 24, underwriter and Christian Dakota Poynter, 26, UPS.
• Kacie Renae Wilson, 32, customer care advocate and Adam Chase McWhorter, 28, machine operator.
• Amber Nicole Brummett, 21, unemployed and Dylan Ray Napier, 21, military.