Birth announcements from Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center – Feb. 15 – March 10
Published 7:32 am Friday, March 12, 2021
The following births were reported by Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center.
• Feb. 15, a girl, Avery Rae, to Lorrie and Robby Vaught of Dunnville.
• Feb. 16, twin girls, Amaya Nicole and Rylleigh Lee , to Mackenzie Lowry of Harrodsburg.
• Feb. 17, a boy, Carson Allen, to Jessica and Joshua Underwood of Liberty.
• Feb. 17, a girl, Emalyn Sue, to Allison and Cody Hughes of Danville.
• Feb. 20, a girl, Reagan Michelle, to Kari and Eric Goan of Harrodsburg.
• Feb. 20, a girl, McKinlee Ann, to Hannah Brashear and Zachary Brown of Stanford.
• Feb. 21, a girl, Violet Dale, to Skylar Sheron of Danville and Ethan Key of New Salem.
• Feb. 24, a girl, Stella Diane, to Victoria Everman of Salvisa and Shawn Proutey of Lexington.
• Feb. 27, a girl, Harmony Abigail Lawfon to Ashley Gamble and Cody Kidd of Liberty.
• Feb. 27, a girl, Wynonna Frances, to Victoria and Kody Kenley of Forkland.
• March 3, a boy, Grayson Alexander, to Cassandra Wilson of Harrodsburg.
• March 4, a boy, Jensen Michael, to Haleigh Yeager of Stanford.
• March 5, a boy, Kameron Elijah, to Alexis Hardy of Danville.
• March 8, a girl, Violet Ruth, to Ellen Holt Scalf and Jon Morgan Scalf of Danville.
• March 9, a boy, Noah Christopher, to Mary and Joshua Timmons of Harrodsburg.
• March 9, a girl, Zoey Alina Gail, to Taylor and Sheldon Turner of Lawrenceburg.
• March 10, twin boys, Dalton Dakota and Samuel Isaiah, to Rachel Wheeler Bolin and William D. Bolin of Liberty.