Lincoln County public record March 8
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Kentucky Lodging & Development Company, Inc., to Peachtree Properties, all of lot 1 of the Long and Hafley property plat containing 1.266 acres, $1,316,084.
• James R. Gundy Jr. and Pamela Gundy to James S. Davidson, two tracts of land in Lincoln County containing a total of .498 acres, $55,000.
• Stanley H. and Heidi J. Carnes to Tucker B. Kilby and Madison E. Carnes, 10.264 acres in Lincoln County, $36,000.
• Kennedy DuPray to Kimberly L. Cornett, two parcels; one located in the Phillips Addition to the City of Stanford and one located in the Sims Addition, $115,000.
• Debra G. Pittman, Emma and Ted Hart, Ina Cummins, Barbara Miller, James Pittman, Linda and Junior Blanton, Debbie and Clayton Cash, Danny Morris, Nanette and Derek Merida to • • Debra G. Pittman, tract A of George Pittman estate containing 1.003 acres, $82,500.
• Pamela Martin to Larry Vest, Jr., 1.555 acres on Sims Spur Road, love and affection, fair market value $2,500.
• Norman D. Carter et ux, Maria Arlene Carter to Lori J. Hunt, 1.6 acres on Blue Lick Road, $87,000.
• Huston Pointe, LLC, to Charles A. Bryant lot no. 17 phase six B of Foster’s Lane Residential Development, $26,000.
• Carolyn Sue Ramsey Jasper to Bonnie A. Owens Young, four tracts: tract one is located on Northeast side of U.S. Hwy. 150 near intersection of 150 and Crab Orchard and Lancaster Roads; tract two is located near “theater building”; tract three begins at Northeast corner of the storehouse of John Buchanan’s; tract four is Northeast of Harry Shprintz’s storehouse in Crab Orchard, $41,000.
• Jeffrey A. and Connie S. Thompson to Bonnie A. Owens Young, 4.912 acres in Lincoln County, $145,000.
• Spencer L. and Heather B. Baldwin to Gina G. Gubbard, lot no. 28 in Block “D” of Indian Trail Subdivision, $123,000.
• Gregory H. and Hilary Stanley to Dylan Price, two parcels of the Jack Jacobs Division, $100,000.
• Robert J. Carter et ux, Lindsay E. Carter to Daniel C. Withrow et ux, Amy S. Withrow, lots 96 – 99 on north side of Redwood Drive, Block B of Oakwood Estates Subdivision, $220,000.
• Christopher S. and Rhonda Gilliam to Melton Gilliam, land in Moreland containing two parcels, $85,000.
• Landon Williams to Charles L. Williams, Timothy W. Williams, Mitzi R. Gilliam, and John Kevin Williams, lot on southside of Upland Road in Block A of Highland Subdivision in Stanford, love and affection, fair market value $83,000.
• Monica Darlene Strite, 22, home keeper and Larwin Jay Petre, 26, farmer.
• Olivia Mechelle Teal, 39, press operator and Eric M. Davidson, 29, EMT firefighter.
• Emily Faith Sims, 18, unemployed and Jake Andrew Middleton, 23, military.
• Marian Delia Ward, 59, no occupation and Michael D. Jones, 63, ERP analyst.