Public Record Dec. 17, 2020
Published 6:00 pm Sunday, December 20, 2020
• Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Daryl and Helen Watson to Daryl and Helen Watson, two tracts of land on Glade Fork containing 4 acres, love and affection, fair market value $130,000.
• Thomas Rector Jr. to Thomas Ed Rector, 84.75 acres on U.S. Highway 27, love and affection, fair market value $191,000.
• Charlotte J. and William P. Long to Jeremy C. Long, two acres on the Green River, love and affection, $35,000.
• Dustin and Mary Phillips to Robert C. and Jana J. Hackson, three tracts of land on Schuler Road, $125,000.
• Dennis R. and Gloria F. Davis, to Joshua and Jessica Fletcher, lots of land on west side of U.S. Highway 150, $225,000.
• Orville J. Whitaker to Jimmie Middleton, 16,575 square feet on northeast side of Kentucky Highway 39, $78,000.
• Clayton and Debbie Cash to Winford and Hazel Todd, 1.872 acres in Lincoln County, for and in consideration of the performance of a land contract between the parties, $50,000.
• Jeremy and Evelyn Gilliam to Adrianna and Joseph Bennett, 2.352 acres east of Geneva, $215,000.
• John M. and Pamela J. Sullivan to Charles Bryant and Miranda Austin, 3.435 acres in Lincoln County, $35,000.
• Richard T. and Katrina F. Salyers to Robert E. Jr. and Latonia R. Todd, tract of land on Salyers-Brock Road, $24,250.
• Robert E. and Latonia R. Todd to Erica and Brandon Miller, lot 14 of the Charles Bryant Addition to Indian Hills subdivision, $145,000.
• Rhonda Henderson, as co-executrix of the Estate of Ronnie L. Wilcher, and Sara W. Pendygraft, as co-executrix of the Estate of Ronnie L. Wilcher, and Shay Pendrygraft, to Christopher and Tammy Miller, 3 parcels of land, $192,000.
• Preston E. and Pamela J. Hubble to Josie R. and Nicholas F. Arndts, .531 acres in Kings Mountain on Ky. Hwy. 501, $139,000.
• Jerry Ray Lynn to Texas Eastern Transmission, LP, lot No. 4 of Indian Camp Mobile Home Subdivision, $42,984.
• June Louise Coers to Michael Coers, 2.611 acres in Lincoln County, $6,000.
• JoAnn Fitzpatrick to Astor Lee Stewart, lot of land on Somerset Street, $165,000.
• Scott and Jennifer Foster to Joshua Wilson, tracts 10 and 11 of Countryside Estates Subdivision, $20,000.
• Gary R. and Kathy Napier, and Billy S. and Robin Napier, and Christy and Kenneth Chambers to Teddy and Teresa Kidwell, .37 acres of Day Farm Estate, $6,000.
• China Leigh-Anne Eastridge, 26, retail clerk and Kevin Reese Denny, 32, painter.
• Melissa Dawn Gooch, 28, Source and Brad L. Sweet, 45, disabled.
• Kalpanaben Anilkumar Patel, 33, gas station and Anilkumar Mukeshbhai Patel, 33, gas station.
• Suzanne Easterling, 41, team leader and Joshua Lee Tucker, 38, peer mentor.