Property Transfers Dec. 3, 2020
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Tony and Kathy Middleton, and Jimmy Middleton, to Robert and Shirley Wilson, 109.193 acres in Lincoln and Rockcastle County, $275,000.
• Gregory and Mary Miracle to Chad and Marsha Holloway, 16.849 acres on Kentucky Highway 1770 Lincoln County, $75,000.
• Gary and Debra Jenkins to Brian E. Jenkins and Brandon H. Jenkins, 10.838 acres on Kentucky Highway 590, love and affection, fair market value $175,000.
• Gary and Debra Jenkins to Brian E. Jenkins and Brandon H. Jenkins, 38.606 acres on Kentucky Highway 590, love and affection, fair market value $70,000.
• Rhonda Henderson, as co-executrix of the estate of Ronnie L. Wilcher, and Sara Pendygraft, as co-executrix of the estate of Ronnie L. Wilcher, and Shay Pendrygraft to Matthew and Whitney Peyton, 10 lots on Harris Creek Road, $47,000.
• Sherry and Shane Young, and Douglas and Tracy Gooch, to Marvin & Noel Land Company, LLC, 26.995 acres on North side of U.S. 150, $32,000.
• David and Rebecca Meade to Jason and Lindsey Kaufmann, 6.947 acres on Goshen Church Road, $440,000.
• Mark and Amber Smith to Lukas K. Gooch and Michaela J. Brandenburg, .556 acres in Lincoln County, $132,000.
• Sheila K. Padgett, as executrix of the estate of Edith Cannon, Darrin M. Padgett, Dennis L. Counts, Madeline and Leroy Goens, and David and Barbara Lawless, to Gary and Christy Lark, lot 6 of Powers Subdivision, $85,000.
• Gregory and Wanda Conrad to William and Jessie Johnson, lots 14 and 15 of Phase 1 of the Huston Pointe Development, $25,000.
• Jack Judy to Perry L. Markin, Jr., Lot 6 of Hanson Hills Subdivision, $159,000.
• John E. and Joanne Tobe and Tobe Properties, LLC, to Owens Chevrolet, Inc., two parcels of land in Lincoln County, $150,000.
• K2 Property, LLC, to Commonwealth of Kentucky for use and benefit of the Transportation Cabinet, .004 acres along west side of U.S. 27, $17,550. • Jared Hopkins to Katherine L. Shafer, house and lot located on north side of Cherry Street in Crab Orchard, love and affection, fair market value $27,000.
• Sarah and Corbett Brock to Brandon and Alexis New, 1.1863 acres on the west side of Kentucky Highway 1247, $120,000.
• Jerry L. and Lisa A. Saylor, and Connie and David Riggs, to Connie and David Riggs, two parcels of land, for and in consideration of the division of the lands owned by Lowell Saylor at his death, fair market value $157,000.
• Samuel and Susan Anderson to David Riggs, .65 acres on Ottenheim Road, $1,500.
• Charles and Mary Fore to Judy Destefano, 20.66 acres on Jerry Shelton Road in Crab Orchard, $159,500.
• Michelle and Carl Grider to Jesse Sawyer, two lots of land, $1 love and affection, fair market value $15,000.
• Linda Rogers to Lonnie Scott Maples, one acre on Neals Creek Road, $4,600.
• Hollie Danielle Taylor, 38, nurse and William B. Hisel, 37, lineman.
• Christin D. Emerson, 39, homemaker and Wayne W. Jankowski, 36, food industry.
• Dorothy J. Troyer, 21, homemaker and John Edward Schrock, 23, farmer.
• Nancy R. Fry, 35, self-employed and Jerry R. Phillips, 37, disabled.
• Bobbie Caldwell, 47, disabled, and Grayling Cassady, 61, retired.
• Megan Elizabeth Robinson, 20, homemaker and Ryan S. Wright, 22, Allen Co.
Gov. Andy Beshear encouraged Kentuckians to stay strong in the fight against COVID-19, as the state is just days away... read more