Grand jury hands up 7 indictments
Published 11:01 am Thursday, May 30, 2019
The following people were indicted by a Lincoln County grand jury on April 26:
• Gregory W. Delk, 49, Hustonville, second-degree burglary. Bail was set at $25,000. Rob Oney with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office testified.
• Devin B. Snow, 22, Hustonville: second-degree assault of his girlfriend; first-degree fleeing or evading police on foot. Bail was set at $20,000 and Oney testified.
Email newsletter signup
• Larry R. Reece, 63, Lancaster: first-degree bail jumping by failing to appear in court on a felony charge. Bail was set at $20,000. Angie Napier with the Lincoln County Circuit Clerk’s office testified.
The following people were directly indicted on April 26:
• Jimmy Allen Evans: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• Jeremy Eugene Gibson: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth.
• Tommy W. Reynolds: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth.
• Billy Lebron James Wilson: second-degree escape.
The following person was sentenced following a direct indictment:
Brenda Snellings: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, two years probation.