Published 10:33 am Thursday, June 7, 2018
• Stanford City Council, Thursday, June 7 at 6:30 p.m., L&N Depot. Agenda includes: Reappointment to Code Enforcement Board; approval to segregate Friends of the Fort donated money and donated money for Logan’s Fort Project from Jess and Angela Correll to separate bank accounts; discussion/possible first reading of Water/Sewer budget ordinance, City of Stanford budget ordinance and ordinance to raise Payroll Tax; approval of intent to annex US 27 South area of Stanford; update on Cherry property.
• Crab Orchard City Commission, Thursday, June 7, 6:30 p.m., Crab Orchard city hall.
• Lincoln County Board of Education Working Session, June 7, 6 p.m., Lincoln County Student Support Center, 305 Danville Ave.
Email newsletter signup
• Stanford Water Commission, Monday, June 11, 10 a.m., Stanford Water Dept. Office.
• Lincoln County Public Library Board, Monday, June 11, at 4 p.m., 201 Lancaster Street.
• City of Stanford Code Enforcement Board, Monday, June 11, at 5:30 p.m.
• Lincoln County Fire Protection District, Monday, June 11, 7 p.m., County Fire Station No. 2 (7020 U.S. 150).
• Lincoln County Fiscal Court, Tuesday, June 12, at 9 a.m., Lincoln County Courthouse.
• Lincoln County Board of Education, Thursday, June 14, at 6 p.m. at the Student Support Center, 305 Danville Ave.