Deadline for Patriot Club Hall of Fame nominations is Friday
Published 12:36 pm Thursday, November 30, 2017
Time is running out to make nominations for the next Lincoln County Patriot Club Hall of Fame class, with Friday, Dec. 1, the deadline for submissions.
The fifth Hall of Fame Class will be inducted in a special ceremony to be held in January. The tentative date is Jan. 26 during the Lincoln/Boyle basketball doubleheader, with the 2018 class being introduced between the boys’ and girls’ games.
All nominations for the Patriot Club Hall of Fame must be postmarked by Dec. 1, 2017. For the official LCHS Hall of Fame nomination form, go to http://bit.ly/LCHSHall of Fame.
Criteria to be considered for induction into the Hall of Fame include:
– Demonstrating outstanding success in academics, athletics or leadership while enrolled at LCHS.
– Demonstrating a recognizable degree of proficiency in these areas after graduating from LCHS.
– Making an outstanding contribution to the students and staff of LCHS as a teacher, coach, administrator, or as a supportive member of the community.
– Must be out of high school a minimum of 10 years.
– May be either living or dead.
Six nominees will be chosen for induction for the newest Hall of Fame out of all the nominations submitted.
Hall of Fame nominations should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations can also be mailed to: Lincoln County High School, c/o Patriot Club, 60 Education Way, Stanford, KY 40484.
Once a nomination form is received, all actions necessary to the selection process will remain confidential. All information submitted will be retained by the Patriot club. Newspaper clippings, magazine articles and other supportive materials are recommended by the selection committee.