New strategic planning steering committee formed
Published 1:44 pm Thursday, September 28, 2017
Under the direction and leadership of Superintendent, Mr. Michael Rowe, the Lincoln County School District has started the implementation of a strategic planning process to revise the district’s vision, mission, and beliefs, and develop new school district goals and action plans. As part of the strategic planning process, a Strategic Planning Steering Committee has been formed.
The application process for the Strategic Planning Steering Committee was announced last spring.
After careful review of applications, the Lincoln County School District is excited to announce the following stakeholders who have been selected to serve as members of the Strategic Planning Steering Committee:
• Strategic Planning Steering Committee Lead: Jackie Risden-Smith, Chief Academic Officer
• Jacob Baird, Student Member
• Tammy Board, Staff Member
• Candida Byrd, Staff Member
• Zonda Byrd, Parent Member
• James Crunkleton, Community Member
• Kim Dillard, Staff Member
• Dana Ellis, Staff Member
• Sherill Griffin, Community Member
• Billy Harris, Principal Member
• Johanna Ingram, Staff Member
• Edwina Jacobs, Staff Member
• Jerry Shelton, Community Member
• Hannah Smith, Student Member
• William Stafford, Parent Member
The first Strategic Planning Steering Committee is November 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM at the Student Support Center.