Nominations being accepted for Patriot Club Hall of Fame
The Lincoln County Patriot Club Hall of Fame committee is now accepting nominations for the Class of 2017.
The fourth Hall of Fame class will be inducted in a special ceremony to be held in December. All nominations for the Hall of Fame must be postmarked by Dec. 1. For the official LCHS Hall of Fame nomination form, go to http://www.lincoln.kyschools.us/1/Content2/492.
Criteria to be considered for induction include:
– Demonstrating outstanding success in academics, athletics or leadership while enrolled at LCHS.
– Demonstrating a recognizable degree of proficiency in these areas after graduating from LCHS.
– Making an outstanding contribution to the students and staff of LCHS as a teacher, coach, administrator, or as a supportive member of the community.
– Must be out of high school a minimum of 10 years.
– May be either living or dead.
Six nominees will be chosen for induction for the newest Hall of Fame out of all the nominations submitted.
Hall of Fame nominations should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Nominations can also be mailed to: Lincoln County High School, c/o Joanna Stevens or Kevin Bandura, 60 Education Way, Stanford, KY 40484.