Lincoln County public records
Published 11:46 am Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Lucas and Madison Wilburn to Charles and Jennifer Steele, 5.76 acres on South side of Harris Creek and Bowen Road, $200,000.
• Dorothy Lewis to Done and Chryslee Hines, lot no. 27 of Cash Creek Estates, phase no. 2, $285,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Patricia Masden to Woodie and Angel Saylor, lots 58, 59, and 60 in Mineral Park addition to Crab Orchard, $18,996.57.
• Charlotte D. Carrera to Stephan L. Carrera, 111.37 acres in seven tracts on old Crab Orchard and Mt. Vernon Road, love and affection, fair market value $80,000.
• Timothy Coppage to Kathryn J. Woodby, five acres on Neal’s Creek Road, $12,500.
• Whitney Clements and Leeanna Cain to Joseph H. Wohner, .209 acres as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 392, $46,500.
• Lucas and Madison Wilburn to Summer T. Wright, 23 acres in Chicken Bristle, $160,000.
• Michael Q. Hicks to Alvin L. Coleman, lot 27 of Silvertree Park Subdivision, $40,000.
• Pamela B. Chapman and Brent E. Kendall to Darren and Laura Nixon, property near the junction of Old Highway 150 and William Whitley Road, $250,000.
• Carolyn S. Von Linger to Lindsey C. Yocum, three acres on Newland’s Lane, love and affection, fair market value $6,000.
• Ryan D. Hocker, 30, painter and Taylor Jade Carmickle, 25, material manager.
• Jackson T. Ives, 20, Air Vac and Kasey M. Crowe, 24, child care provider.
• James Robert Steele, 46, production scheduler and Heather Louise Estill, 47, adult foster care provider.
• Michael L. Southerland, 54, police officer and Sarah Ann Oney, 43, administration.