Lincoln County property transfers
Published 5:45 pm Monday, September 18, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• Byron and Jessica Wall to Joseph Stephens, 1.414 acres on old U.S. 27, $235,000.
• Mikel and Jackie Kidwell and Amber D. Roberts to Jackson Investments, LLC, tract of land in Crab Orchard, $18,260.
Email newsletter signup
• Phyllis C. Reed and Norma J. Henry to Halie C. Stephens, 1.2 acres on north side of Hwy. 328 West, $67,100.
• Jack and Lisa Moore to Cecelia Chiu, 1.06 acres on Horse Ridge Road, $199,900.
• Joseph King to Yocom Properties, LLC, lots no. 15 and 17 of Arcadia View Subdivision, $178,000.
• Pamela Combs to Christian Johnson, 504 acres on Moccasin Road, $50,000.
• Louie K. Cox to Amaranto Family Trust, tract 2 consisting of 9.02 acres as shown in Plat Slide E-376, $60,500.
• H.R. Saufley III and Barbara Saufley to Walker and Rita Noe, 11.197 acres of the H.R. Saufley, III minor survey Plat, $55,985.
• Jack and Sara Jacobs to Bradley and Rita Pemberton, lots 3 and 4 of Cherry Hill Subdivision, $24,000.
• Carlyne Short to Tammy and James Stipes, lot no. 72 of the Subdivision of the Walter S. Dunn farm on Airport Road, love and affection, fair market value $49,800.
• Rusty Consulting, LLC, to Robert and Denise Crump, property on Martin’s Court, $155,000.
• Brady Martin, Melva B. Martin, Kobe Martin, a minor, and Easton Martin, a minor, to Boyd and Farrah Coleman, lot no. 2 and 3 of the Martin McCormack estate, $165,000.
• Christian Tanner Smith, 22, electrician and Erikah Jade Watson, 21, substitute teacher.
• Christopher R. Marlow, 50, supervisor and Vicenta Lozano-Rico, 40, factory worker.
• Darla J. Saylor, 43, general manager and Anthony E. Todd, 52, Keith’s Supply.
• Barbara Sue Schwartz, 28, homemaker and Matthew M. Miller, 21, construction.
• Jimmy Hodge, 40, tree trimmer and Stephanie C. Young, 41, housewife.
• Lauren Paige Hatfield, 23, teacher and Jonathan Tyler Isaac’s, 25, Walmart team leader.