Public Records – 8-31-23
Published 7:05 pm Thursday, August 31, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Street” Spoonamore V.
• John Tscharz to Nathan and Ashley Bohlman, 212.834 acres on Ky. 643, $475,000.
• Charlie and Kathy Reynolds to James and Mildred Smith, 1.8 acres, 8 acres and 2 acres in Lincoln County, $140,000
Email newsletter signup
• Tracy Moore to Green River Pentecostal Church, Inc., 1.5 acres on Hwy. 698, $25,000.
• Adrianna and Joseph Bennett to Lisa and John Maslaney, 2.352 acres about 1.1 miles east of Geneva, $300,000.
• Jeremiah and Laina Yocum to Firm Foundations of Central Kentucky, LLC, lots 4, 5, 6, 40, 41 and 42 of Marshall Acrea Subdivision located on Airport Lane, $150,000.
• William R. McFerson to Jay A. Manuel, two parcels in Ottenheim, $7,500.
• Jordan and Katie Langworthy to William and Tammy Austin, tract of land on Turkey Town Road, $16,000.
• James and Chassity Brady to Lindsey Reyes, tract 1 as shown in Plat Cabinet E, slide 238, $30,000.
• Douglas and Fay Neal to Christopher R. Dale, 23.30 acres on Naylor Road, $45,500.
• Caitlin M. Pollick to Laurel E. Mays, lot 2 section 1 of Silver Flats Subdivision, $190,000.
• Charlie and Candance Denney to Seamus E. Sallee and Anna Carter, tract b-1 containing .333 acres as shown in Plat Slide C-598, $175,000.
• Steven and Rhoda Beachy to Eric and Diane Marsh, 1.5256 acres approximately 1 mile from junction of Old Highway 150 and William Whitley Road, $465,000.
• Gary and Joanna Wiles to Mark and Erlena Parker, zone A-1 containing 73.436 acres as shown in Plat Book E page 351, $135,000.
• BKB Enterprises, LLC, by its members Kayce Ball and Benjamin Ball, to Matthew and Becki Prenevost, 17 acres on Angel Ridge Road, $90,000.
• Lois Oliver, Vicky Singleton, Jimmy Singleton, Colleen Wheat, Randall Wheat, Diane Wylie and Robert Wylie to Pine Spring Farms, LLC, 94 acres and 75 acres on Ky. Hwy. 1770, $1,000,000.
• Theodore and Adele DeFosset to Ryan and Michelle Edwards, 5.999 acres on Somerset Street, $413,000.
• Stacy Newby, Robert Hair Jr., and Kari Newby-Hair, to Galileo and Eva Torres, tract A-1 as shown on Plat of record in Plat Cabinet B, slide 399, $40,000.
• Samuel and Lesley Lawson to Timothy and Jo Ann Rice, three parcels in Lincoln County, $725,000.
• Stephen Gaither and Jessica Cox to Caleb Pulley and Caitlin Musser, 1.28 acres on U.S. 27 north of Skyline Drive, $195,000.
• Country Estates, LLC, to Samuel Mast .5 acres on Stanford-Hustonville Turnpike, $15,000.
• Louie Cox to Eric and Teresa Mason, 73.53 acres as shown in Plat Slide E-376, $269,500.
• John and Lisa Gillem to Central Kentucky Realty and Associates, .817 acres on West Main Street, Stanford, $163,000.
• Gary and Veronica Yocom to Jeremiah and Laina Yocom, tract 2 containing .233 acres as shown in Plat Slide E-374, $120,000.
• James and Carolyn Routin to Beverly Thornsberry, lot 15 of North Moreland Place, Phase 2, $14,000.
• Alexander Duca to Dario and Mary Delcastillo, lot no. 55, phase 2, as shown on the Hanging Fork Subdivision, $200,000.
• Clinton J. Sims, and Marion and Eleanor Sims to Regina H. Heath, Sims Service Station and Lot on U.S. 27, love and affection, fair market value $23,000.
• Isaiah Dalton Miller, 25, Central Seal to Aubrey Dawn Terry, 25, Ephraim McDowell.
• Cesar D. Barradas Quezada, 28, stocker and Edith Rose Mattingly, 33, medical billing.
• Kendra Shalyn Bunch, 24, Learning Ladder and Shawn Pierce Quinn II, 26, Fayette Erectors.
• Robert Lee Wiggins II, 30, mechanic and Montana Brooke Reeder, 25, customer service.
• James A. Wesley, 61, custodian and Lisa M. Hogue, 57, retired.
• Stephanie Brenda Ruiz, 21, student and Blake John Brainard, 25, unemployed.
• Hunter Dewayne Pittman, 22, factory work and Alexis Marie DeWit, 24, factory work.